Mariner Perks Reception?

chrismch

I think it's a great idea to work from home if that appeals to you. There has been times I worked from home and I got a lot more done. There wasn't the constant interruptions and people dropping in to chat.

Hi, CC

How are things in Alberta? Not as bad as I read about, I hope. Glad you have another cruise booked!!! Sounds like a very nice one, too!!

Hi, CC

How are things in Alberta? Not as bad as I read about, I hope. Glad you have another cruise booked!!! Sounds like a very nice one, too!!

Things are as bad as you read. Companies are shedding people at an alarming rate here. Those that are still employed are waiting for the axe to drop or are worked to death. I sure hope things turn around. I'm not sure I'll be doing my canal cruise but will be going in October barring any unforeseen circumstance.

Things are as bad as you read. Companies are shedding people at an alarming rate here. Those that are still employed are waiting for the axe to drop or are worked to death. I sure hope things turn around. I'm not sure I'll be doing my canal cruise but will be going in October barring any unforeseen circumstance.

Sorry to hear this.

With the election coming it is an "interesting" time. In BC it is all about the pipeline, yes or no. Is there any actual demand anymore for gas?

I am really happy to hear that you will be doing the October cruise! Best wishes!

• 1 month later...