Miracle ~ Juice Machines vs Bottomless Bubbles

OceanDreams

Close to our cruise on the Miracle and have yet another question .... We are not big soda or liquor drinkers, however, we doing like juices through out the day, mostly cranberry and apple. (OJ really only in the morning) I have looked into the juice packages (4 cans - 6oz for $10.00) and they don't seem worth it if I can go to the buffet area. I also don't mind getting the Bottomless Bubbles package.

Here are my questions:

1. I was wondering, in the buffet area what are the juices that the Miracle stores in their juice machines?

2. Do they turn off the juice machines mid-day?

3. Are you allowed to bring juices onboard?

I know that on some ships they won't carry the cranberry or OJ in the machines because of they are the popular mixer for cocktails.

I haven't been on the miracle, but all the ships I've been on have had the same options. Orange juice and a tropical guava blend have been available for breakfast. At lunch time the machines switch over to lemonade and tea. You can take juices on, but they would have to be in a can or juice boxes. No bottles are allowed to be carried on anymore. I do get the bottomless bubbles program and sometimes will get pineapple juice or fruit punch instead of a soda.

I haven't been on the miracle, but all the ships I've been on have had the same options. Orange juice and a tropical guava blend have been available for breakfast. At lunch time the machines switch over to lemonade and tea. You can take juices on, but they would have to be in a can or juice boxes. No bottles are allowed to be carried on anymore. I do get the bottomless bubbles program and sometimes will get pineapple juice or fruit punch instead of a soda.

What poohbear said up there... I did see apple juice as well in one of the machines a time or two when I was on the Miracle last November.

What poohbear said up there... I did see apple juice as well in one of the machines a time or two when I was on the Miracle last November.

As the other posters have said. There is Apple, Orange and Passion fruit/Orange/Guava mix in the morning. From lunch on, there is Lemonade and Iced Tea from the machines.

You can get Orange, Apple, Pineapple, Tomato and Grapefruit juice in the dining room at breakfast/brunch.

If I remember, you can get bottomless bubbles and get juice at the bars all day

From Carnivals "Bottomless Bubbles" description:

In all areas where beverage service is offered, guests may show the Bottomless Bubbles sticker and receive a glass of the carbonated soft drink of their choice. Juices may also be requested. Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces).

"Bottomless Bubbles" juices are:

Orange Juice

Cranberry Juice

Tomato Juice

Pineapple Juice

Grapefruit Juice

Fruit Punch Juice

From Carnivals "Bottomless Bubbles" description:

In all areas where beverage service is offered, guests may show the Bottomless Bubbles sticker and receive a glass of the carbonated soft drink of their choice. Juices may also be requested. Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces).

"Bottomless Bubbles" juices are:

Orange Juice

Cranberry Juice

Tomato Juice

Pineapple Juice

Grapefruit Juice

Fruit Punch Juice

Thanks for posting the glass size's.