Any ships cancelled stops?

skiiergirl

Have any ships cancelled stops at St Croix due to the recent "State of Emergency"?

Just curious as we are scheduled to stop there in December. I went to the online site that I check to see who else is in port with us at each island. That site is not showing any ships listed there until March. So I don't know if it is an error on that site, if ships have pulled out, or if the port authority there just doesn't release their information...although I think I usually get the info for St. Croix.

I have addressed this multiple times on these boards but here we go again, there is nothing to be afraid of here and no reason to worry about your trip. You will be fine and no ships are canceling their visits.

Please come enjoy yourselves on St. Croix!

I have addressed this multiple times on these boards but here we go again, there is nothing to be afraid of here and no reason to worry about your trip. You will be fine and no ships are canceling their visits.

Please come enjoy yourselves on St. Croix!

Oh we love St Croix and always enjoy our stop there. I was just curious based on what I was reading in other threads and then when the other site wasn't showing the ships. We are thrilled to be stopping there!