Sailing excursions from St.Thomas

pmcd404

We've taken the full-day Heavenly Days catamaran exursion to St. John twice. This is the boat owned by the Bolongo Bay resort. It is expensive, but also is a first-class operation. Have some fun and tell Captain Ron your mission for the day is to drink the boat dry. He'll show you his liquor cabinet.

We did the half day Champagne Catamaran trip to St. John on the 8/20/05 CB cruise. It was not the Heavenly Days sail - we have been on that catamaran several times and it was great. This time it was a different boat and it was really great! I think it was about $70 pp and worth every penny! The crew was great and the food and drinks they served on the return sail were far more than I expected - and more than the Heavenly days sail. We had a very enjoyable sail and snorkel! Go for it - you won't regret it! BTW - I would also highly recommend the Rhino boats in St. Maartin! We had a blast powering our own boat along the island coast!!

I have seen the Winifred recommended many times. On our last trip to St. Thomas we did a full day sale with the Jester. It is another boat which takes six people. Capt. Jim provided a wonderful experience. Open bar all day. Sail to St. Johns and anchor just off of a lovely beach. Lunch prepared on the boat. Broiled chicen breast...corn on the cob...pasta salad. Jester has all the toys floats, snorkel gear, and fishing gear if you like to fish. We loved the day so much that on our next cruise in Nov. we have booked the boat for the day just for ourselves.

http://www.sailjester.com/

We did the full day sail last Spring - and it was the best shore tour we've ever taken.....I prefer to book my own. Great food grilled by the captain( BBQ shrimp- as an app., mahi-mahi, tuna - they had other choices too for the main course ) open bar - great music......will hold six people....We can't wait to sail with the Rumbaba again.

Archived