FIRST TIME EVER Balcony - questions, and any advice please?

CandyCruiser1106

Magnetic LED lights is a great idea for bathroom! I can't remember, but is there a plug in the bathroom for a regular night light?

Yes, there is an outlet in the bathroom. However, it is connected to the switch that turns the light on and off. Plugging a night light into the outlet won't do much good, since it will be turned off when you turn off the light switch. We take a battery operated LED tap light. If the light proves to be a little too bright, you can soften it by laying a dry wash cloth over it. ;)

Hi,

I saw this on another post too and was hoping you or anybody with this same number and email could send it to me please. thanks so much.

And how close to you cruise did you contact them?

What are you referring to? and posting someone's email address is a violation of the rules of this website

Edited by CPWhittingham

I was referring to the "upsale Fairy" email or phone number.

I had seen it from another post and can't find it now. And the email that i wanted it sent to is mine.

Sorry if I broke some kind of rule, didn't realize it was a issue to give out my own email to a fellow cruiser.