have you ever skipped MDR all week for dinners???

nannybeth

FWIW, the premade over easy eggs in WJ are better than one would think. Does wipe out do basic fried eggs, can't imagine that would be an issue

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I haven't personally haven't had fried eggs in the Wipeout Cafe but since they are doing omelettes I can't see fried eggs being an issue. When Oasis heads up your way you will have to find out. :)

FWIW, the premade over easy eggs in WJ are better than one would think. Does wipe out do basic fried eggs, can't imagine that would be an issue

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How can you possibly do pre-made over easy fried eggs? Don't they rapidly become over hard? I like my eggs over easy but the yokes have to run.

Edited by RocketMan275

Can you bring a bottle of wine to WJ as you would MDR? Do they bring you wine glasses upon request?

If dining there alone, I assume it's best to get everything you want to eat in one trip or they might take away your dishes if go up for dessert. They don't have trays anymore, right?

Can you bring a bottle of wine to WJ as you would MDR? Do they bring you wine glasses upon request?

If dining there alone, I assume it's best to get everything you want to eat in one trip or they might take away your dishes if go up for dessert. They don't have trays anymore, right?

No trays and yes to the wine.

How can you possibly do pre-made over easy fried eggs? Don't they rapidly become over hard? I like my eggs over easy but the yokes have to run.

The key, surprisingly, is to stack them on top of each other when they gone off the flat top. Give it a try, it may surprise you. It did me.

Trust me, what do you have to lose. :D

Edited by John&LaLa