Current Concierges continued discussion

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATES -- 12-2-2019 

·         Jewel – Assuming Anis Tebbeb is back in the CL;  Checker Chelahbi moved from HM and is now in DL

·         Allure –Speculating that Ava Clarke on vacation as of 11-24-2019; Haffner is supposed to replace her but we have him on Vision.  Could someone confirm the AL concierges

·         Freedom –CL --  Sukrit (Sue) Rai until some time in December; Poster onboard FR said  Fabio Dias in CL

·         Brilliance – CL – Eliana;  Amit  Chattophadhyay on vacation as of 11-18-2019

·         Oasis – SL -- Lyli DeLeon, Nadia Escobar;  (Federico Taylor to Anthem);  Need to find out if Beatrice Chirmus is in the DL

·         Anthem – Is Roberto Mock in the CL?  Along with Federico?)

·         Independence – SL -- Mihee Heo; DL – Junior Flores;  Is Ooma on vacation? 

·         Harmony – 12-2-2019 (from friend sailing on ship) SL – Jeremias Lora Martinez and Elaine Santana;  Mohamed Sayeh on vacation as of 12-2-2019;   DL -- Gavin Barboza

Some more updates:

.  12-4-2019

ALLURE -- Haffner’s last name is Pereira

Claudine Benjamin is in the SL along with Dexter Fraser

EXPLORER

On Explorer, Jing is in the CL getting dates; Jorge is in the DL till April.

I updated the Google Doc 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

Just got a email from voyager golden concierge,we are on on the 12th.

Maria Flores ,anyone heard of her?

I couldn’t find any information,sounds Spanish or Philippine.

I added Maria Flores to the Google Doc for Voyager Golden Concierges:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I looked at spreadsheet and note that Anthem has a CL open, at least in October,  to suites, Pinnacles, and D+.  No suite lounge.  We are D+ and had complete access to CL.  There is Diamond lounge on deck 4 open to D, etc.  I don't know who was concierge there.  There was only 1 concierge in CL, Alex for our 1st cruise ending 10/24, and then Federico at least through 11/2.  

Hope that helps.

10 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

I have this documents but Jorge Gutierrez is not listed.  Also remove Nadja Durdevic from the Navigator and Mariner, she is permanent on the Liberty and presently in DL until her vacation in January.   MJ in SL.  Concierges rotate everyday 10 weeks.

Carla

8 minutes ago, golfpccc said:

I have this documents but Jorge Gutierrez is not listed.  Also remove Nadja Durdevic from the Navigator and Mariner, she is permanent on the Liberty and presently in DL until her vacation in January.   MJ in SL.  Concierges rotate everyday 10 weeks.

Carla

Isn't Jorge Gutierrez listed as concierge in the Diamond Lounge (on the Anthem)?  Or is that a different Jorge?

On 12/4/2019 at 3:12 AM, SherriZ366 said:

UPDATES -- 12-2-2019 

·         Jewel – Assuming Anis Tebbeb is back in the CL;  Checker Chelahbi moved from HM and is now in DL

·         Allure –Speculating that Ava Clarke on vacation as of 11-24-2019; Haffner is supposed to replace her but we have him on Vision.  Could someone confirm the AL concierges

·         Freedom –CL --  Sukrit (Sue) Rai until some time in December; Poster onboard FR said  Fabio Dias in CL

·         Brilliance – CL – Eliana;  Amit  Chattophadhyay on vacation as of 11-18-2019

·         Oasis – SL -- Lyli DeLeon, Nadia Escobar;  (Federico Taylor to Anthem);  Need to find out if Beatrice Chirmus is in the DL

·         Anthem – Is Roberto Mock in the CL?  Along with Federico?)

·         Independence – SL -- Mihee Heo; DL – Junior Flores;  Is Ooma on vacation? 

·         Harmony – 12-2-2019 (from friend sailing on ship) SL – Jeremias Lora Martinez and Elaine Santana;  Mohamed Sayeh on vacation as of 12-2-2019;   DL -- Gavin Barboza

When we were on Jewel in November Cheker Chehaibi told us that he would still be there in January 2020 when we board again!

12 hours ago, st5310 said:

Isn't Jorge Gutierrez listed as concierge in the Diamond Lounge (on the Anthem)?  Or is that a different Jorge?

All the information I had was "Jorge" in AN's DL.  I'm assuming that he's Jorge Gutierrez and I'm updating Google Doc. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

We are headed out on Anthem in two weeks and notice the Suite Lounge concierge is Federico Taylor, with whom we have not sailed.  Anyone have thoughts about him?

SherriZ366, thank you for your great work!  An outstanding concierge does make a difference.