Current Concierges continued discussion

12 minutes ago, Colorado Babe said:

This is the email that I am trying to send to:
AN_Diamondconciege@rccl.com

Don’t know if that is a typo  but if that is what you actually sent “concierge” has an “r” in it?

7 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

That information is available on the spread sheet.  Looks like you need to delete "Diamond".

That is for the Concierge Lounge.

Does anyone know who the current concierge is on the Empress; for some reason it is not showing on the spreadsheet (which I love - thank you). when we were on the Harmony in November we had Gavin send an email to the concierge and I just wanted to follow up to it before our cruise next month

Thanks

57 minutes ago, dst said:

Does anyone know who the current concierge is on the Empress; for some reason it is not showing on the spreadsheet (which I love - thank you). when we were on the Harmony in November we had Gavin send an email to the concierge and I just wanted to follow up to it before our cruise next month

Thanks

Concierge on Empress???  That ship does not have an SL, CL, or even a DL.   And from what I understand...does not even do an "event" like MJ (which also does not have a dedicated lounge).  

Edited by island lady

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Empress does usually host a D and up event on the outside deck behind Boleros for initial sail away - you kinda can call that a D event.

I thought I read that they had recently discontinued that event?  Would be nice if they indeed still did that.  We really enjoyed the event in the VCL on MJ.  Would hate to see that one go away.  😞 

39 minutes ago, island lady said:

Concierge on Empress???  That ship does not have an SL, CL, or even a DL.   And from what I understand...does not even do an "event" like MJ (which also does not have a dedicated lounge).  

Correct but there is someone to assist Diamond cruisers, we sailed in July and I cannot remember who it was.  

Maybe they are not a concierge but they assisted the Diamond folks and anyone in the Suites (Owners) - 

Biker - They had the event for sail away in July when we were on the ship

22 minutes ago, dst said:

Correct but there is someone to assist Diamond cruisers, we sailed in July and I cannot remember who it was.  

Maybe they are not a concierge but they assisted the Diamond folks and anyone in the Suites (Owners) - 

Biker - They had the event for sail away in July when we were on the ship

Could you be talking about the LA (Loyalty Ambassador), which takes care of C&A members?  But I doubt they would take care of suites.  

When you find out...let us know.  Have never been on the little Empress, only know layout and what others have posted about their experiences.  

Edited by island lady

23 minutes ago, island lady said:

Could you be talking about the LA (Loyalty Ambassador), which takes care of C&A members?  But I doubt they would take care of suites.  

When you find out...let us know.  Have never been on the little Empress, only know layout and what others have posted about their experiences.  

Will do - thanks

PS I see we could be neighbors if you are near PC, what a great cool day we are having 🙂 

8 minutes ago, dst said:

Will do - thanks

PS I see we could be neighbors if you are near PC, what a great cool day we are having 🙂 

You are most welcome!  BTW...we lived on Merritt Island for 20 years, before moving out here to "the swamp".  Downsized into a community that we could park our land yacht (AKA motor home) under a port attached to our house.  

I do miss Merritt Island for being so close though...we simply took a taxi to the port, blissfully leaving our vehicles in the garage while we were gone.  Was cheaper than paying for parking too.  😉 

Yes...weather is sooo delightful now.  Dry, comfortable and cool.  Those days upon days of dreary rain and high humidity were getting old fast!  

Oops...better get back on track before Sherri kicks me out.  😄   Ummm...Leo and Tao in DL and SL on Mariner coming up next week.  🙂 

Edited by island lady

Island - LOL don't want you to get kicked out!  MI is beautiful and very convenient to the port, Uber or nice neighbors do the trick (lol)

Enjoy the Mariner, we were just looking at this ship for a quick getaway 

Happy New Year!

• Like 1

Some updates :  

Radiance CL -- Ken Degrace until 18 January 2020, then Kevin (Li Shaonan)DL

DL -- Li (Kevin) Shaonan

Adeventurer – Willy Salaya --  Diamond Lounge, as Dec 7.

Rhapsody --- and Grecia Guillen was the Suite Concierge and Alan del Fierro was the Diamond Concierge. (Kumar on Vacation)

1-1-2020

Current concierges for BR is:

Diamond Lounge...Dionata (still in DL on Monday 1-5-2020)

Concierge Lounge...Melvin James

Amit Chattophadhyay is scheduled back at the end of January;   Melvin will go back to GS

I updated the Google Doc   https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

On 12/31/2019 at 2:47 PM, island lady said:

You are most welcome!  BTW...we lived on Merritt Island for 20 years, before moving out here to "the swamp".  Downsized into a community that we could park our land yacht (AKA motor home) under a port attached to our house.  

I do miss Merritt Island for being so close though...we simply took a taxi to the port, blissfully leaving our vehicles in the garage while we were gone.  Was cheaper than paying for parking too.  😉 

Yes...weather is sooo delightful now.  Dry, comfortable and cool.  Those days upon days of dreary rain and high humidity were getting old fast!  

Oops...better get back on track before Sherri kicks me out.  😄   Ummm...Leo and Tao in DL and SL on Mariner coming up next week.  🙂 

😁🤣

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 12:40 PM, island lady said:

I wasn't that impressed with Jeremias and Elaine on Harmony either.  Same as concierges on Oasis, they sat at their desks the whole time and did not get up to circulate at all.  They smiled and said hello, but that was the extent of our contact with them.  

That is exactly my interaction with them also ... they did hit the button to open the doors when we left 😄 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

That is exactly my interaction with them also ... they did hit the button to open the doors when we left 😄 

We had Jeremias and checkers last year and they helped facilitate all of our requests.  

Jeremias has already contacted us for our cruise this Sunday on the Harmony and has helped facilitate my special requests.  Always found them helpful and willing to help, if you need it.  Busy, so circulating around the room isn't always possible.  But when you need something, they help.  My experience of course

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Eli Wong (formerly in the Spectrum Gold Lounge) is currently a Royal Genie on Quantum during her Singapore season. Also, the concierge emails have changed from the standard 'concierge' and 'diamondconcierge' emails to SC_Concierge01@rccl.com, SC_Concierge02@rccl.com, SC_Concierge03@rccl.com, and SC_Concierge04@rccl.com. All of the concierges on Spectrum work mainly from the Gold while one to two rotate (by day or by sailing) and also assist Silver and D/D+ guests.

8 hours ago, BaikG said:

I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned, but Eli Wong (formerly in the Spectrum Gold Lounge) is currently a Royal Genie on Quantum during her Singapore season. Also, the concierge emails have changed from the standard 'concierge' and 'diamondconcierge' emails to SC_Concierge01@rccl.com, SC_Concierge02@rccl.com, SC_Concierge03@rccl.com, and SC_Concierge04@rccl.com. All of the concierges on Spectrum work mainly from the Gold while one to two rotate (by day or by sailing) and also assist Silver and D/D+ guests.

There is another thread on this forum that keeps track of Genies.  We only keep track of Concierges.  

Thanks for the updated email.  I'm not good at links but will ask one of my partners to put them in the Google Doc.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

37 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Sherri, is the Oasis information up to date?  I think and the sheet confirms that Beatrice is in the DL.

But I saw another name listed on a different thread.

We are on in 9 days

John -- I got the following information on OA's SL on 11-25-2019

OA -- Lyli De Leon and Nadia Ecobar will be the Concierges.  

Federico Taylor is to return sometime this month but I'm not sure of the date and which lounge he will be in.  

(emailing you some information) 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SherriZ366 said:

John -- I got the following information on OA's SL on 11-25-2019

OA -- Lyli De Leon and Nadia Ecobar will be the Concierges.  

Federico Taylor is to return sometime this month but I'm not sure of the date and which lounge he will be in.  

(emailing you some information) 

The d concierge whose name was on the letter we received last week on Oasis was Jandi Kim. 

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The d concierge whose name was on the letter we received last week on Oasis was Jandi Kim. 

Thanks -- I'm going to put that on the Google Doc.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=1209646832

Edited by SherriZ366