Silhouette Sky Suite - Shower height question

holms

This is our first Celebrity cruise and we are excited to have booked an aft Sky Suite on Deck 12 for our anniversary in a few weeks. Love that it has a tub but I had viewed a youtube video that showed a man stepping into the shower (clothed, to try it out lol) and he had to bend his neck sideways to fit! My husband is 6'4" and I'm 6' so needless to say I'm a bit concerned about it. Can anyone tell me if this was an issue for them if you are 6' or over?

I'm assuming they're the same height as the sky suites on Eclipse and Equinox which we've sailed on a total of 6 times, soon to be 7. My 6'3" husband has not mentioned anything so let's assume you'll be fine.

I never have to worry about things like that being 5'3" ha ha

This is our first Celebrity cruise and we are excited to have booked an aft Sky Suite on Deck 12 for our anniversary in a few weeks. Love that it has a tub but I had viewed a youtube video that showed a man stepping into the shower (clothed, to try it out lol) and he had to bend his neck sideways to fit! My husband is 6'4" and I'm 6' so needless to say I'm a bit concerned about it. Can anyone tell me if this was an issue for them if you are 6' or over?

I see you're new to CC. Do you know the difference between M class and S class Ships? Is it possible the video you saw was an M-class (older ships) sky suite?

I know on M class the Celebrity suite tub is pretty high and makes the ceiling kind of low when standing, but I haven't really seen sky or Celebrity suite on S class. But I believe they aren't so tight.

Thanks for the replies! I went back to find the video and having trouble locating it. Found another one that shows a Sky Suite on Eclipse where the gentleman actually states that the rain shower head is too low for him at 6'4" and he claims if you are 6'3" or taller it will be an issue. Sounds like it will be a bit uncomfortable for hubby :(

I just got off the Equinox (Sky Suite on deck 12,) and I am 6'3" tall if I stand up really straight.

I had to slouch in the shower to avoid hitting my head on the ceiling mounted shower head.

There is a second sprayer (hand-held that can remain on the wall) that would work just fine if you took a step back from the end of the shower.

Edited by Nachosdelux