Ncl dawn choir practice

KatnBob

On a recent NCL Dawn cruise, I happen to be reading my book in an area where the choir practice was taking place. After the practice was over the music was still with me. Now days later, it is even more so. I had not paid attention to the lyrics and have no idea of the words that

go with the music but it was beautiful.

Can someone help me identify the song title and writer?

On a recent NCL Dawn cruise, I happen to be reading my book in an area where the choir practice was taking place. After the practice was over the music was still with me. Now days later, it is even more so. I had not paid attention to the lyrics and have no idea of the words that

Absolutely can you tell us what you heard ?!?

Song we heard the choir do on our recent Dawn repo cruise was I will follow him. This was originally done by Little Peggy March. The song was also used in the first Sister Act movie with Whoppi Goldberg

Song we heard the choir do on our recent Dawn repo cruise was I will follow him. This was originally done by Little Peggy March. The song was also used in the first Sister Act movie with Whoppi Goldberg

Hey, thank you so much. I have the melody in my head, I may as well add the words.

The repo was a great cruise although we found some of common areas a little on the cool side, temperature-wise. That is sometimes a problem for some of us really old folks.