Anthem and drinks packages

Jo and Rob

I'm considering asking for a drinks package for Christmas and just wanted to check exactly what is included.

Have I imagined it or do they have a wine dispensing machine that can be used on the package? How much would a glass cost from the machine without the package? Is there a time limit from one glass to another (If you knock it over for example is there a delay?)

Can you get americanos anywhere or is there a Starbucks where you can't?

I love a cosmopolitan martini, is that included? How much would that be? Can you get any sparkling wine included?

I love mudslides, how much are they without the package?

What about diet drinks?

Anthem has the Freestyle machines, so any combination of diet sodas are available-- but cannot be used without a drink package.

Martinis and sparkling wine are included in both premium and ultimate packages.

Starbucks is only on Oasis class, so the coffee is included in ultimate and replenish packages.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Edited by denatravels

I'm considering asking for a drinks package for Christmas and just wanted to check exactly what is included.

Have I imagined it or do they have a wine dispensing machine that can be used on the package? How much would a glass cost from the machine without the package? Is there a time limit from one glass to another (If you knock it over for example is there a delay?)

Can you get americanos anywhere or is there a Starbucks where you can't?

I love a cosmopolitan martini, is that included? How much would that be? Can you get any sparkling wine included?

I love mudslides, how much are they without the package?

What about diet drinks?

I am 99% certain that the wine-dispensing machines are not included in the drink packages.

Thank you for the replies so far. I'm really interested about the self serve machines. What diet drinks are available? Diet Sprite? Diet Fanta? On Princess the only diet fountain soda is Coke which gets rather repetitive! If I go for a non alcoholic package can I still use the self serve soda?

Thank you for the replies so far. I'm really interested about the self serve machines. What diet drinks are available? Diet Sprite? Diet Fanta? On Princess the only diet fountain soda is Coke which gets rather repetitive! If I go for a non alcoholic package can I still use the self serve soda?

Only Coke products (i.e.- no Pepsi,etc). Pretty much ANY combination that you might want to drink: diet, caffeine free, flavored. Hundred of possible combos. Here is my favorite drink, which will give you some idea:

Half cherry vanilla caffeine free Diet Coke and half vanilla caffeine free Diet Coke (otherwise the cherry is too strong)

A million different flavour varieties with the Coke Freestyle machine! Most we have never heard of in the UK.

You have to use the special cup and I believe you have to put ice in it too. I have 5 unopened cups in my kitchen cupboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-vlGY3DyQ

Edited by little britain

List of flavors in Freestyle machines:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41963551&postcount=2

Every unlimited beverage package includes the Freestyle machine, should the ship have a machine.

Does anyone know if hard ciders are part of the alcohol drink packages? They don't specifically mention it, but they carry ciders.

On the ships we have been on recently, both Strongbow and Angry Orchard are included in all the packages that include alcohol.

Just off Anthem yesterday. They have Starbucks on board in 270.

My mistake. Didn't realize-- thanks for the clarification.

A million different flavour varieties with the Coke Freestyle machine! Most we have never heard of in the UK.

You have to use the special cup and I believe you have to put ice in it too. I have 5 unopened cups in my kitchen cupboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-vlGY3DyQ

Is that true about the ice??? I hate having ice in my drink!