2016 wc

duct tape

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know who will be on the starting line for the world cruise. ?

Capt,HD,CD, Chef,maitre de are they the same every year

Do the same crew go the whole way or do they change not my idea of fun having to change butler every month?

only a thought-question

Tickets have arrived so it looks like i am going according to other half:)

• 2 weeks later...

Corsaro, Norman Rafelson, Colin Crown, Anne-Mari Cornelius and Gilbert. Colin is the latest addition to replace Fernando. We will see him along the way. The majority of the crew are on for the duration. You will most likely have the same team all the way to Venice! See you in Miami!

Edited by duct tape

FYI, I just got an e-mail from SS suggesting that the paper luggage tags should be used also even tho' the instructions state otherwise. Maybe this was a no-brainer for some, but it has caused discussion at our house! [emoji568][emoji574]️[emoji163][emoji162]

Edited by duct tape

FYI, I just got an e-mail from SS suggesting that the paper luggage tags should be used also even tho' the instructions state otherwise. Maybe this was a no-brainer for some, but it has caused discussion at our house! [emoji568][emoji574]️[emoji163][emoji162]

I'm confused here DT. Paper luggage tags should be used also on what luggage? I did not get an email from SS. Thanks for your help!

Corsaro, Norman Rafelson, Colin Crown, Anne-Mari Cornelius and Gilbert. Colin is the latest addition to replace Fernando. We will see him along the way. The majority of the crew are on for the duration. You will most likely have the same team all the way to Venice! See you in Miami!

Susan, based on this we should be in very good hands. Bon voyage to those starting in Miami; we shall look forward to joining you in Lima. Please don't drink all the Billi Billi shiraz before we arrive!!! :)

If the internet cooperates you will probably get tired of me! Oh no, HER again

badgered: Duct Tape' date=' will you be posting an ongoing trip report? [/quote']

Great to hear!! Hope that the Internet is working reasonably well and that you posts lots and lots. Look forward to hearing and see more on the Panama Canal sail-through, these exotic South Pacific islands, NZ, Australia, SE Asia. Should be fun!!

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Enjoyed a 14-day, Jan. 20-Feb. 3, 2014, Sydney to Auckland adventure, getting a big sampling for the wonders of "down under” before and after this cruise. Go to:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1974139

for more info and many pictures of these amazing sights in this great part of the world. Now at 130,430 views for this posting.