Can't be right!

dolphins76

Absolutely possible. At any given time, there could be hundreds if not thousands of people looking at any particular sailing. Selling a couple dozen cabins in 24 hours is definitely not far fetched. My PVP used to tell me that his department alone (not counting travel agencies, direct calls, online bookings, etc) made between 1,000-3,000 bookings per day.

When is the cruise? Most sailings do sell out.

Edited by Tapi

You can try entering different passenger numbers from 2 - 4. Sometimes the only available cabins are for certain passenger amounts. The only other reason I can think of is an update to the sailing has temporarily removed those rooms from the list for 24 hours. I've seen weird things happen with Carnival's site.

It's absolutely possible. Especially right now, the no snow sale they are offering on certain sailings is actually a sale and has some pretty good rates, and they had that cyber sale with cyber Monday. It's very possible!

Absolutely possible. At any given time, there could be hundreds if not thousands of people looking at any particular sailing. Selling a couple dozen cabins in 24 hours is definitely not far fetched. My PVP used to tell me that his department alone (not counting travel agencies, direct calls, online bookings, etc) made between 1,000-3,000 bookings per day.

When is the cruise? Most sailings do sell out.

Wow, you got some time between flights!

LOL, just thinking. I spend lots of time fixing the dang things but not much "checking" them.

Sorry, back to the to the thread.. yep Tapi is right, you can log out and back in and possibly see a different rate/room availability.

Wow, you got some time between flights!

There's indeed A LOT of down time when I go to work, between flights and during overnights. If I'm posting a lot, that means that I'm away from home. Cruise Critic keeps me entertained during those times! [emoji4]

I just checked another site we use to look at bookings on Carnival for that date:

Inside 20 cabins

Outside 0 cabins

Balcony 19 cabins

Suites 13 cabins

This site has always been pretty accurate in the past even though we use a PVP. It pretty much lines up with what he sees as available.

Take care,

Vinnie

I just checked another site we use to look at bookings on Carnival for that date:

Inside 20 cabins

Outside 0 cabins

Balcony 19 cabins

Suites 13 cabins

This site has always been pretty accurate in the past even though we use a PVP. It pretty much lines up with what he sees as available.

Take care,

Vinnie

Can you name the site . If not can you email me the link?

kamloopscruiser@gmail.com

There's indeed A LOT of down time when I go to work, between flights and during overnights. If I'm posting a lot, that means that I'm away from home. Cruise Critic keeps me entertained during those times! [emoji4]

Just got to a point I could check in.. lol. Now til Christmas I will be setting up/fixing laptops/box/etc almost nonstop. Smart TV's as well, with the dang networks to connect it all.

So everyone can check for those cabins!

PS, if you use a search engine you can find sites that have cabins for sale, best I (or any of us) can do.

Edited by bobsfamily

hmmmm. that seems awfully low. if they work 20 days a month that would only be two a day, if that...

My Princess PVP usually sells about $110k per month . One month they asked if could sell $150k . He came close because he sold one world cruise and a couple of world cruise segments.

hmmmm. that seems awfully low. if they work 20 days a month that would only be two a day, if that...

I believe that the parameters and minimum requirements have changed, but it used to be 40 bookings a month, so about 2 per day sounds right.

I booked a cabin at the last minute. My PVP said there were two OV and an inside available. By the time we'd booked, the other two were gone.

27926-profile.png

my-cruise-countdown.aspx?dat=01%2F11%2F2016&dest=M&ship=ISMy Cruise Countdown | I'm sailing to Mexico on 01/11/2016 aboard the Carnival Inspiration! Visit Carnival.com to see all Mexico cruises

I cruise for Creme brulee, chocolate melting cake and lobster!

My Princess PVP usually sells about $110k per month . One month they asked if could sell $150k . He came close because he sold one world cruise and a couple of world cruise segments.

I though PVP's worked for Carnival (Cruise Line, not Corp)? CCL doesn't have world cruises.