Help me decide

carbon

7 nights on the Oasis have been on ship and done all ports before. 10 nights on the Serenade have done ship but 3 new ports. 10 nights means more days off work and no day between trip and back at the office. 7 days on Oasis gives us less days off and a day to catch up before heading back to the office. Darling hubby said he will go along with what ever I want since I make all the travel plans. Have reservations on both ships but will cancel one.

If you are doing a poll, Id take the longer cruise. I sailed Serenade when she was in PR years ago and missed the promenede but still enjoyed the ship. Does it still leave from PR?

I believe Serenade is leaving from Port Everglades now. Jewel is in San Juan.

Edited by clarea

Just off an 11 night on serenade.

Our first 2 cruises were on Oasis and we both LOVED serenade!

We were worried about how we would feel about a smaller ship but we quickly came to the conclusion that we would sail smaller ships moving forward.

Partly due to the wider variety of ports available with smaller ships but also due to the wonderful service and feeling we had on serenade.

We were blown away by the personal attention and intimacy that serenade afforded.

Take the 10 day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just off an 11 night on serenade.

Our first 2 cruises were on Oasis and we both LOVED serenade!

We were worried about how we would feel about a smaller ship but we quickly came to the conclusion that we would sail smaller ships moving forward.

Partly due to the wider variety of ports available with smaller ships but also due to the wonderful service and feeling we had on serenade.

We were blown away by the personal attention and intimacy that serenade afforded.

Take the 10 day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the same way. I use to sail the larger ships but now I'm enjoying Radiance and Vision class more and more.