Cab cost

Chewybub

We are staying at the Holiday Inn by Port of Miami the day before we depart for our cruise. How much should we plan for cab from the hotel to the port?

Also, should we take a cab from the ship back to the airport or get a transfer through Carnival? Our flight is relatively early. I believe our flight leaves at 11:00 am.

Thanks!

It cost me 12.00 plus tip in october. Very quick ride to the ship.

And definitely cab to the airport if miami, cost me 27.00 plus tip.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Forums mobile app

Edited by SMSACE6

You could also stay at a hotel with a free shuttle to and from the airport, and just have them bring you back to the airport in the morning and get the transfers. But if the airport is close to the port and it's only $12 that's a no brainer. Now port canaveral would be a different story!

You could also stay at a hotel with a free shuttle to and from the airport, and just have them bring you back to the airport in the morning and get the transfers. But if the airport is close to the port and it's only $12 that's a no brainer. Now port canaveral would be a different story!

The $12 mentioned is from the Holiday Inn Port of Miami which is just minutes away you can see the ships from the Holiday Inn. The trip from the airport is about 15-20 minutes and costs about $28 by taxi.

Also, should we take a cab from the ship back to the airport or get a transfer through Carnival? Our flight is relatively early. I believe our flight leaves at 11:00 am.

If you have an early flight, using Carnival transfer would be a disaster. They use large buses and don't leave until it is full. Good way to be delayed and miss a very tight schedule as it is.

Edited by lizardhowson

We are staying at the Holiday Inn by Port of Miami the day before we depart for our cruise. How much should we plan for cab from the hotel to the port?

Thanks!

We have stayed at the HIPOM many times before cruises. Ask for a room overlooking the port. The views are amazing.

Directly across the street is the Bayside Marketplace. There are shops, bars, and restaurants galore. There is a crosswalk with lights so it's a safe walk over.

It cost me 12.00 plus tip in october. Very quick ride to the ship.

And definitely cab to the airport if miami, cost me 27.00 plus tip.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Forums mobile app

Exactly.