Does Carnival?

CrazieNCruisingGypsy2

That's just way too cool! Giving the trip to her parents! I think that is just awesome! I can be adopted very easily you know!?! :)

Have you been looking at excursions and stuff?

The suburban is cool, and I think the Harley will be cool...I just won't see it until we go to Chicago in May.

We'll still get to do the cruises, it just won't be at the frequency of twice a year like I want to do!

What do you think of all this snow since Spring began? My sister's BD is March 19th and she was born in Borger in the middle of a blizzard.

Oh, there's a guy at work that is going on a RC cruise in May. This is like his 3rd or 4th cruise too. But it will be his first balcony. I told him he'll never want a different kind of room after having a balcony.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Leslie!!!

First off...I am sorry about my absence...I just haven't been on the computer that much lately!!! But I will try to do better! As for the presentation to the in-laws...it went great! It was a lot of fun...fun for everyone! And now everyone is very excited about going!!! Still 6 months away...but it will be here before you know it!

Sure Chicago counts!!! I would be looking forward to that!!! Chicago is VERY different from the panhandle...and anything different....well....is at least....different?!?! I've been to Chicago too...haven't ever spent too much time there...usually just passing through...maybe someday I'll get to really check it out!

So...what do you think of Terry's chances on Survivor. My boss at work is a good friend of his....they both went to the Naval Academy together.

Well, it will be my first trip to Chicago. I don't how much time we'll actually spend IN Chicago though. DS & myself are going to see DH memorial day weekend. I'm really not sure what all we will be doing.

I think Terry has a good chance. I sure like him better than I do that other tribe! And Yes, I finally got completely caught up on it. Now, I just wish I had thought to record The Amazing Race so I would know more of what's going on there! It's kinda hard when you start in the middle!

So...have you bought anything for your cruise yet?

Archived