Getaway Cruise Staff

VegasMIGolf

We were on the ship Nov. 29 - Dec. 6. The staff that we dealt with were all amazing. If you ask them about home and their family, etc. they are all willing to share stories and talk to you. It is important to get to know especially your room steward, and ask him/her questions. They work sooo hard to provide a great cruise for you and will do or provide you with almost anything that they can. It is also important to us, to always tip extra to your room steward. Other employees we met in the hallways always said hello or good day. The same holds true for the employees in the dining rooms. They are a great group of people from all over the WORLD!!

We were on the ship Nov. 29 - Dec. 6. The staff that we dealt with were all amazing. If you ask them about home and their family, etc. they are all willing to share stories and talk to you. It is important to get to know especially your room steward, and ask him/her questions. They work sooo hard to provide a great cruise for you and will do or provide you with almost anything that they can. It is also important to us, to always tip extra to your room steward. Other employees we met in the hallways always said hello or good day. The same holds true for the employees in the dining rooms. They are a great group of people from all over the WORLD!!

My steward Oliver was amazing and all of the stewards in our hall were super friendly. I ended up giving them tips and writing them up as vacation heroes. They definitely work their butts off.

I think every cruise I have been on this was the case on all the brands. I did not see much of the CD on the ship. I seen him 2 days the rest I did not. Everyone was great that I dealt with no sour people at all.