Celebrity Golf Excursion- Karibana

Mainiac II

• 3 months later...

Since there has been no response anywhere on this question I posed, thought to post this.

My golf buddy and I , in spite of the expense, decided to do this excursion through Celebrity. We felt that it would be an great experience for two old Mainiac duffers to play on a TPC Golf venue.

We played on a Sunday afternoon, which was going to be our overnight in Categena so no time issues, tee time 1:45, all arranged by Celebrity. There was also another threesome from the ship that played at the same time. They teed off ahead of us. The course was in a word ours! We saw no other players at all, although you could see that there had been heavy play earlier. The shuttle driver and guide actually waited for all of us to complete play at the club.

excursion included: RT transport with driver and guide, appx 45 min, clubs (Titlist set) , carts, bottled water supply with ice it was hot!, lunch and an awesome venue for golf! All arrangements went off without a hitch and was top notch all the way!An incredible experience for my buddy and I, of which we rubbed into our other foursome members,

Already researching another for our next year's cruise. Loved it!

Edited by Mainiac II