My First Neptune Suite!

mame42

I accepted an upsell offer to my first Neptune Suite (You only live once, right??)! Other than more square footage and the amenities listed on the website, what should I expect that differs from a Vista? What is your favorite thing about the suite? What is the best perk? What is special about the Neptune Lounge?

Soooo excited!!

I accepted an upsell offer to my first Neptune Suite (You only live once, right??)! Other than more square footage and the amenities listed on the website, what should I expect that differs from a Vista? What is your favorite thing about the suite? What is the best perk? What is special about the Neptune Lounge?

Soooo excited!!

So happy for you :)

You will have fun! You can expect all the free laundry, drycleaning and pressing that you could possibly want :)

Breakfast in the Pinnacle Grill is so nice IMO (assuming you are on a ship which does the PG).

Neptune Lounge - although some people do like to lounge there, the best things for me are the concierges who can just about take care of anything (from shore excursions, reservations for dinner, account info, problems, whatever you would go to the Front Desk for or the Pinnacle for - they can usually handle), coffee machine, teas I prefer to what is the Lido, continental breakfast fixings in the morning, lunch snackies at lunch time and hors d'hoeuvres around 3:00 pm.

Don't forget to get in the suite line at embarkation and you don't need tender tickets. Plus you can disembark as you see fit.

There are other things of course, but these are the things that I think have the most appeal along with the lovely space.

Soooo excited!!

Congratulations! Everything Kazu said above. I love breakfast at the Pinnacle Grill, but some days we just do room service breakfast. I am not good with crowds early in the mornings so won't go near the Lido for breakfast.:( The best thing about the Neptune Lounge for me is the concierges, and the coffee machine and snacks which again means no having to go to the Lido buffet.:D

Congratulations you will love it.We enjoyed the fast breakfast in the Neptune lounge when you are on the ship for a long time as you will be,it is nice just to have a relaxing breakfast.The snacks were good too after ashore excursions that overlapped lunch.

We were down the hall from you on the Atlantic Adventure,you told me which of the ship's hairdressers was the best,I had one of the best haircuts of my life,thanks again.

Have a wonderful time we hope to do this cruise next year

Soooo excited!!

You always remember your first... :eek: :cool:

Enjoy! :D

Soooo excited!!

The Neptune Lounge is my place to start the day...great coffee, breakfast pastries, and fruit, with CNN or BBC international news on the big screen. Free dry cleaning and laundry is also great. I send my tux and DW's dresses etc for pressing after unpacking so we're ready for the first gala night. I also particularly like not having to give up my luggage the last night of the cruise. You may find the new suite upgrades depending on when your ship has it's refurbishment visit to dry dock.

Edited by blizzardboy

Congratulations on your upsell to a Neptune Suite.

I see that you are on the Rotterdam.

On the R class ships, breakfast is on the upper level of the dining room for the PS and Neptune Suites.

You will love the free laundry as well.

In October, Suite breakfast on the Rotterdam was in the Pinnacle Grill.

I echo the concierge references. Not having to line up at the front desk for anything is a fantastic benefit. And the ability to get someone else to run interference with other departments (e.g. dining room managers) makes the embarkation day rush so much less crazy.

Laundry was typically overnight (we tend to fill the bag before we go to dinner). Things we left out in the morning would often come back the same day. You can safely pack accordingly.

Soooo excited!!

This inquiring mind would like to know.......

what the upsell offer was that you accepted?

I realize you may not want to post but if you don't mind emailing me, it would be truly appreciated (in my signature). thanks if you have time and don't mind.

In October, Suite breakfast on the Rotterdam was in the Pinnacle Grill.

I echo the concierge references. Not having to line up at the front desk for anything is a fantastic benefit. And the ability to get someone else to run interference with other departments (e.g. dining room managers) makes the embarkation day rush so much less crazy.

Laundry was typically overnight (we tend to fill the bag before we go to dinner). Things we left out in the morning would often come back the same day. You can safely pack accordingly.

HMMM -- when we sailed on the R class ships, we had breakfast on the upper level of the ship -- before they closed down the King's Room for storage.

I liked that as we had an outside view.

Assuming my Future Cruise Listing is correct for my scheduled Bon Voyage, mame's cruise is 91 days. That's a very nice upsell indeed :)

That is a fabulous cruise for which to get an 'upsell'. Plenty of days to really enjoy it.

Soooo excited!!

Congratulations on your upsell! I think you will enjoy the extra space. Our very first cruise ever we booked a Neptune Suite and have enjoyed them often since then.

A few of my favorite perks are the laundry included (we use that a lot so don't have to take as many clothes) and breakfast in the Pinnacle.

The Neptune lounge we find convenient to grab a snack or juice and mingle with other guests in a more private setting.

Have a wonderful cruise! Can hardly wait until your comments when you return.

Congratulations on your upsell to a Neptune Suite.

I see that you are on the Rotterdam.

On the R class ships, breakfast is on the upper level of the dining room for the PS and Neptune Suites.

You will love the free laundry as well.

We were on the Rotterdam last year in a Neptune Suite. Breakfast was in the Pinnacle Grill.