Formal nights on the Magic

MikeMA

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We leave on the Magic in a couple weeks. Could someone please confirm which nights are formal? I am getting different answers even though a family member insists she is correct lol.(Go figure)Thanks for the help.

Mike

On our October and November 7 night Magic cruises, elegant night was the 1st sea day or 2nd day of the cruise, and then the next to the last night of the cruise, Friday, since we debarked on Sunday AM.

It was the same for us in November. We were on the Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman cruise. I don't know if it is different for the other itinerary.

They are always the night of your first full day on the ship so not the day you board but the night after that one.

The 2nd one is the night before your last night on the ship since that last night is when you put your luggage out to be picked up.

I agree with the previous poster. I just explained it a bit differently.

It was the same for us in November. We were on the Cozumel, Jamaica, Grand Cayman cruise. I don't know if it is different for the other itinerary.

Same for both itineraries. We did yours in Oct and the Roatan, Belize, Cozumel in Nov. Sunday departures, so Monday and Friday were the more dressy nights.

Thank you all. So the relative was right lmao. She swore it wasMonday. I had a few people on here saying the first formal night was on Tues. I had thought myself it was always Monday but wasn't sure if it had hanged.

Thank you all. So the relative was right lmao. She swore it wasMonday. I had a few people on here saying the first formal night was on Tues. I had thought myself it was always Monday but wasn't sure if it had hanged.

Being Texas, dress was very relaxed both nights. Plenty of Stetsons and Boots for both men and women. More of a photo shoot than a suit and tie or gown night.