Christmas eve and Christmas Dinner

Does anyone have A copy othe 2 menus or remember, I am looking to CHristmas cruise but family likes traditional holiday fare. Thanks for help

What do you consider traditional holiday fare? Everyone thinks of it differently. I have seen prime rib or roast beef on the ship but not a turkey dinner, for instance. And never my husband's French Canadian tradition of tourtiere (meat pie) or Yule log. My family won't even eat my German tradition of pickled herring, but the sweet fruit bread at breakfast is an okay substitute for swollen.

Not every ship is the same, but Christmas most likely would have been our formal night anyway. So dinner was the standard menu for that day, or turkey or ham. Dessert choices also included Christmas pudding. I took a picture, but it's on my camera. Will post it later.

On Dec 24, there was also Christmas caroling in the promenade at 11:30pm and a midnight mass. Christmas morning, they had skating complete with snow and santa visits in Studio B.