Celebrity website

tercar

I'm convinced X upper management doesn't care. If they did, they'd actually spend the money to fix the problem. They don't want to spend the money. They probably will not until the the system finally, and forever collapses into a stinking pile of poo.

I SO agree with you. One poster mentioned staff said they had 250 waiting on hold (probably with this kind of problem). And can you imagine onboard when all those who can't access the excursion or any other pertinent link, try to book at cruise services? A nightmare situation. I'm sure X wants it fixed more than we do, even though we're truly inconvenienced. Maybe there'll be some good news soon.

I had a complete nightmare with the website. Our cruise itinerary was changed - mainly same ports, but different days - but for 6 months the excursions and ports didn't match up properly. I complained about 8 times by email. It eventually got fixed, but I suggested I should be compensated for all the hassle, and got USD 200 OBC. Might be worth others doing the same. I have to say, the problems with the website are making me seriously consider whether to book with them again. Have never had any trouble with Princess !

This website is so irritating. I am attempting to complete my online check in -- all week now. When I enter my passport info and try to click on the continue button ... NOTHING. Save and Exit -- I get this message:

Your data could not be saved, please try again.

Tried calling customer service twice now.... on hold for a half an hour now and pay for all my minutes on my land line! ARGH!

I love Celebrity but this is making me hate them right about now. So frustrating they cannot once and all get this fixed....both their website and their customer service hold times. I called before 7 AM -- might try midnight at this rate.

This website is so irritating. I am attempting to complete my online check in -- all week now. When I enter my passport info and try to click on the continue button ... NOTHING. Save and Exit -- I get this message:

Your data could not be saved, please try again.

Tried calling customer service twice now.... on hold for a half an hour now and pay for all my minutes on my land line! ARGH!

I love Celebrity but this is making me hate them right about now. So frustrating they cannot once and all get this fixed....both their website and their customer service hold times. I called before 7 AM -- might try midnight at this rate.

Update: Now they disconnected me and am trying back. This is just too frustrating for words!! I sure am going to have to take advantage of that beverage package when I board....I am just fuming! :mad: