Starbucks on AOS

gwatson7

Hi,

We will be cruising on AOS in March and was hoping to find if there was a Starbucks on board. I see that it's on several other ships, but wasn't able to find it on the deck plans. I assume no, but was hoping someone can confirm.

My wife loves Starbucks, so I've got to ask!

Graham

Hi,

We will be cruising on AOS in March and was hoping to find if there was a Starbucks on board. I see that it's on several other ships, but wasn't able to find it on the deck plans. I assume no, but was hoping someone can confirm.

My wife loves Starbucks, so I've got to ask!

Graham

Which "AOS "? Anthem? Allure? Adventure? Allure has a stand-alone Starbucks kiosk. The others, nope.

Edited by reedprincess

Only Oasis class ships have a true Starbucks.

Is your AOS Anthem of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas or Allure of the Seas?

Which "AOS "? Anthem? Allure? Adventure? Allure has a stand-alone Starbucks kiosk. The others, nope.

Ok, I just delved into his/her posting history.

It's Adventure.

No Starbucks kiosk.

The coffee shop in the Promenade is not "technically" a Starbucks, but they do serve Starbucks coffee and will even give you a 10 punch for 1 free Starbucks card if you ask for one. The coffee is quite good. The coffee that is free in the MDR and buffet is not quite as good.

I also think they serve Seattle's Best or Starbucks brewed coffee in the Promenade Cafe that you serve yourself. I only had it a couple of times and I didn't think it was too bad.

Tom

We were on The Adventure last spring. I love Starbucks iced tea. They do serve Starbucks coffee down in the promenade. They had Tazo tea in packets and they made iced tea for me. However by day 5 they ran out of Tazo tea. So if you enjoy Starbucks iced tea bring some of their Tazo packets along to make your own.