Holland America Board's Future Cruisers Listing updated January 15th, 2016

kazu

We'll be sailing on board the Amsterdam' date=' 8-28-16 to Alaska.

Thanks, Jacqui![/quote']

7 day, right? Thanks.

MS Rotterdam 23 april 2016 15 days from Rotterdam to Rotterdam

Happy to add both of these for you/

While we do all appreciate all your efforts, Jacqui, please do take it easy. Whether you wait a day or a week to get the next list out, matters not in the grand scheme of things.

Your health does.:):)

Cheers!

Thanks kindly,, but. I am. Sure there are some Bon Voyages in this update that are. Close and,, since the BV;s. Are. Done fron this it. Needs. To be updated, so it's best. To do it. Earlier; I will. Be careful, never fear.

Pardon the periods that don't. Belong.

I know it's a LONG way off, but I hear this one books up fairly quick, so we booked it yesterday. :p

ms Zuiderdam - 18 Day Viking Passage - Copenhagen to NY - 8/23 - 9/10/2017, Celebrating our 20th Anniversary (Aug 28 in Akureyri, Iceland)!

Also, are you still collecting stateroom pics for that other site? :rolleyes: If so, I'll be sure to have my camera ready when we board the Oosterdam on Friday!

Thanks for all you do for us HAL cruisers! It's much appreciated, and that's a "fact."! ;)

I know it's a LONG way off, but I hear this one books up fairly quick, so we booked it yesterday. :p

ms Zuiderdam - 18 Day Viking Passage - Copenhagen to NY - 8/23 - 9/10/2017, Celebrating our 20th Anniversary (Aug 28 in Akureyri, Iceland)!

Also, are you still collecting stateroom pics for that other site? :rolleyes: If so, I'll be sure to have my camera ready when we board the Oosterdam on Friday!

Thanks for all you do for us HAL cruisers! It's much appreciated, and that's a "fact."! ;)

Nothing wrong with booking early and better to add to the list early than late ;

)

Happy to add it for you

Yes, we are still collecting pics;). The site continues and we would be delighted to have yours. Thanks :)