Marelvy Pena-Hall Tour/Segway Tour

travelgeek83

Hi everyone, I am in Cartagena for two days in April. I was thinking of going on a 4 hour tour with Marelvny Pena-Hall on the first day then doing the 90 minute Segway tour the next day. Has anyone ever taken either of these tours? Thank you, Naomi

I haven't yet, but I've read wonderful things about Marelvy. Here's a review I found when I was doing research for my cruise in March: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2135776

You might want to think about flipping the days. Since you don't get in until 10:00 Sunday, you could do the short Segway tour in the afternoon, then take Marelvy's tour on Monday when you could get an early start.

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone, I am in Cartagena for two days in April. I was thinking of going on a 4 hour tour with Marelvny Pena-Hall on the first day then doing the 90 minute Segway tour the next day. Has anyone ever taken either of these tours? Thank you, Naomi

Hello Travelgeek. We will be there a year from this April and would be very interested in hearing your feedback of the Segway tour of Cartagena. I hope you post a review!

• 1 month later...