Promenade cabins Indy of Seas 6295 or 7313?

These are the only cabins 6295 and 7313 that are available for the 4 and 5 day B2B cruise for the PR cabins.

Does anyone have any opinions of which one has better views and not above a nightclub?

6295 appears to be central but our TA is saying the PUB is under it (doesn't loo it) and 7313 is more aft.

Thank you to anyone who can help us pick. We are reserving today. The TA is just waiting for the cabin number.

If I was going to do a PR stateroom, I'd go with deck 7, for the better view.

Here is an excellent series of posts showing stateroom numbers and locations on the Royal Promenade for Freedom, which is the same as Indy:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1860809

Wow!!! Thanks so much....this post did not come up in my search - this helps so very much!

With those choices I'd go 7313. Deck 7 is usually a bit better for viewing purposes, and being across from the Cafe Promenade and Next Cruise desk shouldn't cause that much noise. Plus it will be good for people watching if you are into that.

Edited by UCF_Knight

With those choices I'd go 7313. Deck 7 is usually a bit better for people watching, and being across from the Cafe Promenade and Next Cruise desk shouldn't cause that much noise. Plus it will be good for people watching if you are into that.

Okay we were posting at same time, so it appears 7313 is the preferred choice of what is available to us.....thanks so much!

6295 is perfectly located central but two people saying most prefer deck 7 now wondering if 7313 is too far back its the 4th block of 6 cabins back from front where 6295 is the 3rd. There is still one block of 6 cabins past 7313.

There's no real advantage to being perfectly central on the Promenade. There are no stairs/elevators down to the Promenade except at the back and front of the ship. It is all about what you'd be looking at and what nearby might cause noise if that is a concern.