Ongoing travel review including Getaway 14-21 Feb

swemto

Sorry for the delay in updates. We had a blast on the ship. We was in a b9 cabin. Really nice layout with starboard balcony. As many people have stated earlier balconies are small. And we spent not so much time at the balcony. It might be obvious but the sea is not quiet. So the time spent on the balcony, was mostly done in the port and we anchoring.

B9 cabin is a spa cabin. This gave us access to the mandara spa. Spa area was nice, but even here we did not spend that much time. And net time we probably will not book a spa cabin or one with a balcony.

We had luck to get the vibe passes. This was the best spent money, get if you can. We had the ubp and the udp.

We ate dinner at the speciality restaurants almost every night. Best of the restaurants was Le Bistro. Service and food was absolutely fabulous. All other restaurants was very good. If I gonna select a restaurant that we did not like it was the Italian La Cucina. Food was nice but our server was below par. I am on a sugar free diet, every other restaurants provided me with some sugar free deserts. But at la Cucina I was told no. They could not even provide me with some fruit.

Moderno had a nice buffet style sallad bar. Then the unlimited meat started to flow. It has been said before take it easy on the sallad and bread. There is so many meat vorities you gonna like to try.

I will update some more later. I got some problems with my laptop. The irony is that I am a computer guy and make my living fixing other people's computers and servers.

We are leaving tomorrow and will do my next update from home in sweden. My body clock is totaly screwed up anyway. So on friday there will be lot of pictures and some text. i have about 11 hrs of flight time to write some more. Sorry ppl that i will take some time. But that last few days in maimi we was sightseeing.

I promise more to come soon.

Sorry for the wait. Jetlagg is a bit*h :D. I have started to scan all freestyle daylies and uploaded them to onedrive. I have put all days in file. The file is about 35 MB and i have scanned it in 300 dpi for readability.

Freestyle Dailes get them by clicking on this line

And if you like to checkout the roomservice menu please click this line.

Now if will start to sort a few hundred photos and upload a few.

But first a need to do some laundry. BRB