Spring Transatlantic exciting deals

grandgeezer

One the Exciting deals for Monday and Tuesday, Celebrity have their TAs at a decent price. All the balconys start at less than $70 p.p. per day and some ocean views at$50 per day and at least one inside at $40 a day. If you want to make a B2B out of it all the second leg cruises have balconys for less than $100 per day. Choice Air is reasonably priced too.

All of these are within final payment and any perks will have to come from your travel agent, if you use one.

Glad I didn't listen to book when they are first released to get the best price.

One the Exciting deals for Monday and Tuesday, Celebrity have their TAs at a decent price. All the balconys start at less than $70 p.p. per day and some ocean views at$50 per day and at least one inside at $40 a day. If you want to make a B2B out of it all the second leg cruises have balconys for less than $100 per day. Choice Air is reasonably priced too.

All of these are within final payment and any perks will have to come from your travel agent, if you use one.

Glad I didn't listen to book when they are first released to get the best price.

We booked an Eastbound last minute and got a great deal -- better than any of the exciting deals offered now. This is generally not the case for Westbound TA's as they seem more popular so we book early for those.

Would love to do a TA one day and then spend time in Europe, possibly catching another TA to take us back home. Would be the same price or cheaper than flights to Europe and back! However, that many days away wont be able to happen unless I win the lottery and retire or I just have to wait until I plan on retiring. Oh well...one can dream!

Would love to do a TA one day and then spend time in Europe, possibly catching another TA to take us back home. Would be the same price or cheaper than flights to Europe and back! However, that many days away wont be able to happen unless I win the lottery and retire or I just have to wait until I plan on retiring. Oh well...one can dream!

We've also dreamed about doing that. We met a couple on a TA who did that every year. They owned a home in Nice (overlooking the ocean) and took TA's over in the spring and back in the fall. They rented a car for those months in between and traveled some while there.

He was a retired surgeon and she a retired administrator. They were lovely people and it was nice to hear that people can live the dream.