New to this, clothing questions

rhapsody55

Just read the thread...I loved Norway in summer at 20..seeing it now is courageous and wonderful...so excited for those who do it..so nice to read the cold weather packing stories..lots of stuff..old and new works..but it is so cool to hear about varieties even living in a cold state...always updating, such nice people..always wanted dad to do this one, bon voyage......Sarah from Montana.

Edited by sjn911

Hope you are having a fabulous time. The days are getting longer so you will be seeing more of the glorious Norwegian coast than when we were on the trip in early Feb. I hope you enjoyed Trondheim as much as we did. Keep warm, fingers crossed for the lights.

Val

Trondheim today! Mild weather. About 36 degrees. So glad I took my down vest. I was able to wear it with a base layer and sweater and was very comfortable! My parka would have been to warm! The sidewalks were icy in spot, but they have gravel over it, so you can manage without clamp-ons. But you do need to be careful.. As the temps rose, the ice became more slippery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk