ms Westerdam Sail-Away February 27, 2016

Boytjie

The Westerdam is scheduled to set sail at 16:00/4:00 PM EDT (subject to change as always).

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also departing: Emerald Princess, Oasis of the Seas and Independence of the Seas.

And in Key West (http://keywestharborwebcam.com/), the Eurodam departs at 17:00/5:00 PM EDT.

The Westerdam's 7-day Gaither Homecoming Caribbean Cruise itinerary:

Feb 27 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Feb 28 Nassau, Bahamas

Feb 29 At Sea

Mar 01 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Mar 02 St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Mar 03 At Sea

Mar 04 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Mar 05 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

ftlauderdale-ftlauderdale-sanjuan.gif

Rocketman and Rocketwoman will certainly be here tomorrow to watch Westerdam sail away because next Saturday we will be sailing away on Westerdam. We probably won't be able to post next week so I just want every one to look for RM and RW next week. We'll be on the port side aft wrap on deck five. This will be our first Holland cruise and we're looking forward so much. Wave to us and we'll wave back.

Rocketman and Rocketwoman will certainly be here tomorrow to watch Westerdam sail away because next Saturday we will be sailing away on Westerdam. We probably won't be able to post next week so I just want every one to look for RM and RW next week. We'll be on the port side aft wrap on deck five. This will be our first Holland cruise and we're looking forward so much. Wave to us and we'll wave back.

Wishing you a fabulous cruise.

Did you request a wave on the PE webcam? I don't think it is too late to do so if you haven't. That way they will zoom in on you and we will be able to get some screenshots while we are waving.

Have a great cruise!

I doubt I will be here for the sail-away; we are in the process of moving my MIL into her new, renovated apartment (started Friday); she has been staying with us since August.

With some luck I will be able to chill in front of the computer for Sunday's sail-away, with an adult beverage in hand. :)

Did you request a wave on the PE webcam? I don't think it is too late to do so if you haven't. That way they will zoom in on you and we will be able to get some screenshots while we are waving.

Have a great cruise!

Great Idea. Just submitted. Should also have an University of Oklahoma banner. Red with white interlocking O and U. (assuming we remember to pack it) We won't be hard to spot. Short fat guy with good looking wife.

Edited by RocketMan275

I will be here and on her in 2 weeks. Requested a wave, will be standing next to the Westerdam sign with the TOOT banner.

Would you like some company [as long as it isn't cold]? My stateroom is on the starboard side.

Edited by Happily@Sea

I will be here and on her in 2 weeks. Requested a wave, will be standing next to the Westerdam sign with the TOOT banner.

And the tradition continues.:D The Sailaway Gang did just that last year as the Westie left FLL for the season. POA took some great photos from his condo and posted them on the sailaway thread, as well.

And the tradition continues.:D The Sailaway Gang did just that last year as the Westie left FLL for the season. POA took some great photos from his condo and posted them on the sailaway thread, as well.
I hope he gets some of us too. Happily@Sea will be joining DH and me.