Escape aft balcony

yogi636

I really need help here. TA says deck 13 aft balconies are 77square ft. Many people on CC say deck 12 aft have these bigger balconies. Is there anyone on here who has actually seen a deck 13 aft B1 balcony? Any pictures of decl 13 aft?

We just disembarked Escape yesterday 2/27. We were in aft 11314 and loved it! The balcony was very comfortable with the standard 2 chairs and table plus a lounger. There was plenty of room to maneuver. The sights and sounds from the stern were amazing!

I believe someone from my cruise in January has actually posted a video on youtube of an aft balcony cabin on deck 12. Please check for it and it may give you a better idea of the size. I believe its cabin 12910 but, I may be wrong!

Thanks for the responses. I have seen that video of 12910. We will be directly above it but I'm hearing conflicting answers about the size of deck 13 aft balcony. I'm really hoping I can have two loungers and 2 chairs!

We just got off the Escape 2/20 sailing and stayed in 13312. I don't have any pictures on hand right now, but I can say it definitely will not fit 2 loungers and two chairs. I would say two chairs and a table or one lounger. We had friends next door in 13310 and their balcony was a little longer, maybe by a foot.

Edit: I forgot that the balcony sticks out a little beyond the railing. More than one lounger might just fit but only in the upright position.

Edited by Mickeyhead

We just disembarked Escape yesterday 2/27. We were in aft 11314 and loved it! The balcony was very comfortable with the standard 2 chairs and table plus a lounger. There was plenty of room to maneuver. The sights and sounds from the stern were amazing!

Can you get two loungers, two chairs and a table on the balcony?

We just got off the Escape 2/20 sailing and stayed in 13312. I don't have any pictures on hand right now, but I can say it definitely will not fit 2 loungers and two chairs. I would say two chairs and a table or one lounger. We had friends next door in 13310 and their balcony was a little longer, maybe by a foot.

Edit: I forgot that the balcony sticks out a little beyond the railing. More than one lounger might just fit but only in the upright position.

Mickeyhead,

Thanks for the update. We will be in this cabin on 3/19. Anything else you can tell me about it? If you do find a picture, I would love to see it, in the meantime I will break the news that our balcony does not sound any bigger than most side balconies.

Mickeyhead,

Thanks for the update. We will be in this cabin on 3/19. Anything else you can tell me about it? If you do find a picture, I would love to see it, in the meantime I will break the news that our balcony does not sound any bigger than most side balconies.

Mickey,

There are 2 aft balcony cabins available on the 3/19 sailing on deck 9. These are the largest of the aft balconies. Definitely 2 loungers and 2 chairs. Call and switch your room. We had a deck 9 aft on Getaway and loved it.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Make sure you get the one with the bed by the balcony. It's a larger balcony!!! The middle cabin has bed by closets therefore the indentations make balcony smaller!! Trust me I know as we had the whole back. My daughter had the smaller balcony!! It's the same depth just not as wide!!

Make sure you get the one with the bed by the balcony. It's a larger balcony!!! The middle cabin has bed by closets therefore the indentations make balcony smaller!! Trust me I know as we had the whole back. My daughter had the smaller balcony!! It's the same depth just not as wide!!

Thanks for the info!

• 7 months later...

Can anyone update us Aft balconies on decks 11,12 or 14? All of the deck 9s are gone for our cruise. Was there room for two loungers?

I've been trying to search for info and pictures, but have been unable to find reviews for these decks. Thanks for any help you can give us.

this is for breakaway but i think its the same layout

pay attention to the notes at bottom . i believe 4 is the note that pertains to b1 cabins

BA/GA aft-facing balconies are different than Escape.

The sizes and the order are different.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

• 4 months later...
I really need help here. TA says deck 13 aft balconies are 77square ft. Many people on CC say deck 12 aft have these bigger balconies. Is there anyone on here who has actually seen a deck 13 aft B1 balcony? Any pictures of decl 13 aft?

Did you end up switching your cabin? I am currently booked in 13901 and also looking for photos online. Haven't had any luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums