Fantasy class question

jerseyjjs

It's been a long time since I've sailed on a Fantasy-class ship. I've enjoyed sailing in October the past few years and one of the things I've enjoyed is watching football games and enjoying a few beverages onboard. I see that the Fantasy class ships don't have designated sports bars, but are there any venues that show the games? TIA.

It's been a long time since I've sailed on a Fantasy-class ship. I've enjoyed sailing in October the past few years and one of the things I've enjoyed is watching football games and enjoying a few beverages onboard. I see that the Fantasy class ships don't have designated sports bars, but are there any venues that show the games? TIA.

Yes, there is an area on deck 9 (Promenade) towards the back that has a bar and steps down to the dining room... on both sides are TV's that showed sports all the time. Lots of comfy chairs and sofas, right outside where I think the comedy show is and some other shows are held, same place the Platinum/Diamond party is held.

Yes, there is an area on deck 9 (Promenade) towards the back that has a bar and steps down to the dining room... on both sides are TV's that showed sports all the time. Lots of comfy chairs and sofas, right outside where I think the comedy show is and some other shows are held, same place the Platinum/Diamond party is held.

Exactly. It is what used to be the "cigar" bar. It is the bar right outside of the comedy club. In December they were showing sports in the bar all the time.