Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

Maybe something nice for Lisa. [emoji1] The other option could be a Borat swim suit. Imagine that on the flow rider, hopefully no wardrobe malfunction would happen.

Chris, they have life rings for drinks here. You need 4 pack if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Life rings for drinks! [emoji23][emoji23] yes, Andrew, I would like 4,....I'll send you my details on our roll call when you return....and thanks for the Borat swim visual in "pink." ....there may be nightmares forthcoming.....[emoji849]

Good Morning Andrew Just figured out the Andrew I am following on Periscope is you :) Nice flowriding :D

Thanks Emmy, we might need to get you out on it. :) I emailed PTZ before I left, clarifying a few questions. I got the answers that I needed, so if I can accomplish what I want to, there might be a bit of fun coming up.

Life rings for drinks! [emoji23][emoji23] yes, Andrew, I would like 4,....I'll send you my details on our roll call when you return....and thanks for the Borat swim visual in "pink." ....there may be nightmares forthcoming.....[emoji849]

I might owe 2 two bottles of wine soon.

I have to see a port vendor tomorrow regarding a previous visit and a promise that was made by one of his employees. I didn't really want to mention it until now as I didn't really want to concern my virtual cruisers. After the near dust up at the Princess cruise terminal I didn't want you folks to think that I go looking for trouble. As a Canadian you know that doesn't happen.

Don't fret, as these things usually work themselves out. If not, I might just have to share the vendors name and location so you can avoid him and his jacka$$ employee. Sorry about the strong language, but I will update you tomorrow night on the outcome. I think it will be clearer then, and you will appreciate what I am trying to accomplish.

I forgot to thank you for posting the airplane shaming site. I may never be able to fly again. [emoji33][emoji12][emoji16][emoji24]. Yikes...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Like I said, they need one for chair hogs. Maybe even a sticky or Forum specifically for chogs. Moderators, can this be done? Actually, I already know the answer without asking.

80 Degrees and Palm Trees -- was a runner up for this thread name but it lost out. Thankfully, Steve Harvie didn't declare the winner.

Our main plan is the beach followed by a visit to the previously mentioned deviant vendor. I am sure both stops will go well. Does this sign really look like a warm welcome, or a wall to keep us invading tourists out. ;)

Watch out St Thomas, we arrive with 6000 friends tomorrow and a few virtual ones too.

76cd7009-43d2-4f79-877d-5a3ea0a4fe3a_zpsui0tevdx.jpg

Just came across this thread and am enjoying your posts and looking forward to future ones. Booked the Allure for later this year and it'll be our first time on such a large ship. Can't thank you enough for doing this.

Have a wonderful cruise.

A close out thought for the day.

Since St Thomas was historically known as a pirate hide out. I thought I'd see what my our names would translate to in pirate. Since you can find anything on-line here we go. I might mention in advance that International Talk Like a Pirate Day isn't until September 19 this year, so we don't have to use our pirate names in port today. I think Lisa would be most happy with that fact.

Mine -- Dread Big Boat Slappy.

Owen's -- Furious Boots Slappy

Lisa's -- Bloody Arse Slappy.

If you happen to be in St Thomas on September 19th this year "yee mightin wanta broush up on yee pirate jargon". Thankfully that is the best I need to be. You might also want to know your own name.

436add5db25edf81a7739e0dbc8dfeb5.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Lisa's name is epic but I think you did these wrong. Shouldn't you be Mad Dogwatch Broadside?

The first rule of being a pirate is, there are no rules.

Now yee must walk the plank.

I'm Soggy Rumpot Slappy!

You owe me a keyboard

for the Borat swimsuit image!

d14503e85410fcd78b4563667c69b3dd.jpg

RC must have known my review might have this happen at least once or twice as they left this perfectly good one in my cabin. Send me your address and I'll drop it off at lost and found with your info and you might receive it in 6-8 weeks.

Boogie boarding was interesting. I did about 4 runs. I was on my knees on run two and on my last run I tried a 360. Emphasis on the word try.

Boogie board drives me crazy since they outlawed all the tricks I can do. I found out they don't do stand-up the first day on Liberty so I'm sure I'll be out there doing it anyway.

Will you check to see if they do the Boogie 360 competition on Allure? They did it on Oasis in October but I haven't heard about it anywhere else. We're going in October and my DS wants to set the record on Allure to go with his Oasis record (we're just hoping they do BOB on Liberty at this point).

Another reason for me to love Canadians. :) (except for that Bieber thing)

Keep up the great work, carry on and please have a bushwhacker for me.

As a country we will be collectively apologizing for Bieber for many years to come.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

As a country we will be collectively apologizing for Bieber for many years to come.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've got a couple of friends up there who also apologize for Nickelback. I rather like them (I must be in a minority)!

Tom

For those not doing periscope here's a few pics live now.

20993d8599ea8ce8784cbbe7e6b7412f.jpg

823c1658b93d56d698c8695d6170de29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Very nice, hope the 3 of you are having a great day, Abigail is in the Spa, and then we are hitting the Zipline at 3pm

I couldn't see the flag on your balcony, Abigail had to point it out to me.

No wind! Beautiful day :D

Catch up with you guys later:)

Happy Days!