Allure of the Seas Live March 13-27 -- High Tides and Great Vibes

Did you think there was too much gratis food delivered to your room? We did not eat any of the fruit plate, none of the chocolate dipped strawberries or truffles. Maybe a little of the cheese. Just too much food went to waste. We didn't ask for it and it was not eaten.

We have been eating the fruit regularly but some of the other stuff is too much for us. As a salty snack type of guy, I'd prefer a small bag of chips but we have grazed a bit from the plates. It does seem like a lot of extra goodies than we need though.

I see someone else has a sense of humour on the ship. It found these notes on the community board at GS.

e36799818d761a392cf6eaec6c9aa3cd.jpg

6b8c8ca5c1b57aeb25877f1aa619d7e3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by A&L_Ont

You got me choking on breakfast.:D

You better stop following along. I'm not sure how the RC boards would function without you, and I for one do not want to be the one who is held responsible.

I also saw this in the hallway on my way back to our cabin, after having a great visit with some of my fellow roll callers. I hope they all have a safe journey home as well as the rest of the new folks embarking tomorrow.

b67c3bd209705ae8ade2a5e66155fd91.jpg

So the last question of night is, are disembarking tomorrow morning or are you continuing for another week? If you have work to do or have had enough of travelling with me I get it. If you want to continue on I still have some fun planned for us all to experience. We already had Day 1 compasses in our room tonight.

If you are up for more meet me at the Schooner Bar at 10:15 tomorrow am for the B2B set meeting time. We can wave goodbye to all those who are headed back to reality. Seeing as this is a virtual sailing for you all let's just forget about reality.

I thought I might wear this shirt tomorrow. I'm not a quitter and I know you aren't either. It is time for more 80 Degrees and Palm Trees.

6f205d7acfc01ff6b560157c1e9d8959.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

"We do as well keep in touch with a few of them. Right now there are only a few left of the originals. There has been a lot of crew exodus to Harmony."

All of the guys we know are back home now. Some went to Quantum when it was new. I doubt if any of the others are still there.

Looking forward to next week!

ETA: I am new at this, so don't quite know how to use the "quote" feature. I am obviously not very tech savvy. Lol!

Edited by rkkunk

So the last question of night is, are disembarking tomorrow morning or are you continuing for another week?

I'm in for another week, had a great time the first one. :D and I like the shirt. Thanks for bringing us along.

Edited by mslaabs

ETA: I am new at this, so don't quite know how to use the "quote" feature. I am obviously not very tech savvy. Lol!

It is easy...to use the "quote" feature simply click on "quote" in the lower right of the post. The box will come up with the quote in it and then you can add your reply.

I'm in for another week of dreaming and reading, I can tell my students that your posts are my independent reading, right?? Do you happen to have compasses of the week as well as the adventure ocean compass?

I'll try to get the London weather a bit warmer for your return, but no promises!

Owen's classmates are going to be jealous when he gets back to school, my kids are jealous now. We have the Allure booked for next March break but haven't told them about it yet. Where are you cruising next March?

I'm definitely staying for next week!

I'm 60 miles east of you and we've got a cool wet week coming up.. :p Hopefully, it will have warmed up a bit by the time you return after your B2B. Loving your review and can't wait for part two! Happy sailing next week! :)

Another week for me, please[emoji137]🏻

Looking forward to the western voyage; I think that is our itinerary when we are on the Allure!

And I must say again, thank you for the scopes. That has been a fun way to get to know the ship and its offerings!

You are becoming famous at my work. When the 'scope' alarm goes off on my phone, we stop meetings to take a look. I will be in Detroit for two days of meetings this week and I'm sure you will be a hit with those folks too! We board FOS two weeks from today for eastern itinerary. Jet ski is booked!