Royal Replenish Package

Recently put on meds that preclude alcohol, yikes. Still love that frozen mojito/margarita but don't drink enough to justify a package. How much do they charge for a non-alcoholic frozen drink? Thanks.

We were charged 4.21 plus grat for a virgin pina colada in the MDR on FOS the other week.

When DH ordered one using Replenish, it was totally included. (which is part of the answer that the OP was getting, because some reps had been saying that frozen drinks were NOT included in Replenish)

If you get one of the drink packages, do you HAVE to use the cup they give you to get the drink? When we sailed several years ago, I remember my son's cup kept tipping over on a rather windy/wavy day. I was thinking I later found out, it showed up on his sea pass card that he had the package, so, he didn't actually have to lug the big cup around the ship all day.

If you want to use the Freestyle machine on your ship, yes you have to use the cup to get it.

If you are willing to go to a bartender for your sodas, you can get the fountain sodas by showing the seapass with the package-sticker/imprint on it.

The cups are different now; they hold the same amount, but they are more straight up and down instead of that weird coke-bottle-inspired one that's so top heavy. At least on FOS and Liberty or Independence that my cousin went on a week before our FOS!

Edited by mollyeilis

I'm also allergic to mango so I'm not sure how that will factor into what I can drink. I'm sensitive to cross-contamination, so self-serve stations with mango juice are a no-go for me.

I'm someone who does drink a lot of fluids like bottled water on land but my cruise is only 5 days and some of that will be spent over-nighting in port. Basically, I haven't figured out if this package will be worth it, but I might need to see it in person to know.

On FOS, at least, there were no self-serve flavored water places. And while I never got an ingredient list, the possibility of those having *real* fruit in them seems rather low to me. But at Windjammer even the coffee is being handed to you now, it's not self-service.

If you drink a lot of bottled water, if you put a value in spring water (vs desalinated water from the ship), you could consider the Evian water package. 12 liters of water delivered to your room for $39 plus the gratuity. More than you'd pay for it on land, but still, a nice option. My son and I got the water packages and paid for everything else OOP. DH got Replenish and finally realized that it's not a good value for him. I'm sure he'll join in on the water package in the future. (there's something about the ship-made water that makes us swell like crazy, and it doesn't happen when we drink the bottled spring water)

On FOS, at least, there were no self-serve flavored water places. And while I never got an ingredient list, the possibility of those having *real* fruit in them seems rather low to me. But at Windjammer even the coffee is being handed to you now, it's not self-service.

If you drink a lot of bottled water, if you put a value in spring water (vs desalinated water from the ship), you could consider the Evian water package. 12 liters of water delivered to your room for $39 plus the gratuity. More than you'd pay for it on land, but still, a nice option. My son and I got the water packages and paid for everything else OOP. DH got Replenish and finally realized that it's not a good value for him. I'm sure he'll join in on the water package in the future. (there's something about the ship-made water that makes us swell like crazy, and it doesn't happen when we drink the bottled spring water)

Thanks, this is really worth thinking about. I could also take the water on excursions as well. I'm not decided yet but this is good info that I'll take into consideration.

I got the replenish last year because I drink a lot of coffee especially fraps think I just broke even with it the fraps didn't taste nice at all not like what u get in a regular star bucks the frozen virgin drinks were OK think I could have used it more for them ended up drinking a lot of the free coffee though I did get a frap every day to justify the package price the fresh orange juice at breakfast every morning was nice