What time do you get seats for shows?-Allure

If we want decent seats for momma

Mia and ocean aria how much earlier before the show starts can you get in or do you need to get there.

Depends on your definition of "decent seats" and how many in your party. For example, some people want to sit on the front row - something I would never want to do. I believe doors open 30 minutes prior to a performance. I would say 20 minutes would be okay. Ten minutes before a performance seating is opened up to people waiting in line who did not make a reservation.

Mia and ocean aria how much earlier before the show starts can you get in or do you need to get there.

If I were you, I would arrive whenever the doors open for Mamma Mia.

Same for OceanAria. There are two kinds of seats: Wooden bench seating and woven seat chair seating. If you want the latter, you need to get there early. And the first three rows are the "Splash Zone." ;) :D

Doors opened 45 minutes prior to showtime last week. Like Carol said, get there as soon as doors open (there will already be a line) for choice of the best seats.

Interestingly, the same is NOT true for the rest of the shows, IMO.

20 minutes before showtime in the main theater is usually plenty of time to get good seats. (all bets are off if you have a large group and all want to sit together). And as long as you have reservations for the Comedy Club, no problem. There are seats for everyone. Now, you may want to avoid the front row in there............. ;) :o

I... Same for OceanAria. There are two kinds of seats: Wooden bench seating and woven seat chair seating. If you want the latter, you need to get there early. And the first three rows are the "Splash Zone." ;) :D

Our experience too, this show was important to get there early to get the most comfortable seats outside the splash zone.

Thank you!! We have 5pm momma Mia on day three so I guess close to 4:15 we should aim (after midday snack to tide us over for later dinner that night)

(Insider tip: Take a snack WITH you. No one cares if you carry food into the theater. ;))

(Insider tip: Take a snack WITH you. No one cares if you carry food into the theater. ;))

This is good to know. We have the 5pm show which is a bit awkward for a long show , but it was the best time that worked for us.

OP, this is something I'm always questioning too. We're going in 2 weeks so I can report back.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk