Specialty Dining-Reflection

stleda124

We are going to be cruising on January 7th in the Reflection. We want to do the Specialty Dining. We will have $1200 OBC so we definitely want to use that as we will need to find a way to use it. Probably only going to do 2 maybe 3 nights in different ones. Will we be able to get reservations (5 people) if we schedule them the first day so we can use OBC?

Yes and most likely at a significant discount. Always a big discount first night and we have then been offered 50% off to return. Now that some are not fleeing the MDR as "formal" no longer exists, demand for specialty is down.

Yes and most likely at a significant discount. Always a big discount first night and we have then been offered 50% off to return. Now that some are not fleeing the MDR as "formal" no longer exists, demand for specialty is down.

Okay! Good to know! I would hate to have my heart set on finally trying then get on and have it be a no go. Plus I need to have a way to get rid of all the OBC. Also, do you know if I can use the OBC to book a future cruise on board? Also with the amount we have would we need to set up a spending account?

Also, sorry for the wording of my question. Re-reading it was awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With that amount of OBC take a look at the 3 and 5 night packages, about the same cost as booking 2 singles.

Not to be missed is the Lawn Club Grill, then it is a toss up, depending on what style food you enjoy, between Murano, and Tuscan, both are excellent!

For great entertainment and wonderful food with a twist is Qsine! Equally wonderful.

On our next cruise we plan on getting a standard veranda and the Ultimate dinning pkg which for $29 per person per day you get unlimited Specialty!

The Reflection is our favorite ship in 25+ years of cruises.

EW

With that amount of OBC take a look at the 3 and 5 night packages, about the same cost as booking 2 singles.

Not to be missed is the Lawn Club Grill, then it is a toss up, depending on what style food you enjoy, between Murano, and Tuscan, both are excellent!

For great entertainment and wonderful food with a twist is Qsine! Equally wonderful.

On our next cruise we plan on getting a standard veranda and the Ultimate dinning pkg which for $29 per person per day you get unlimited Specialty!

The Reflection is our favorite ship in 25+ years of cruises.

EW

Hmm that's good to know! The only reason I was going to schedule them separately is because I heard there is normally a discount the first night and sometimes the second time. Cruise is so away so still plenty of time to do some learning on this stuff.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app