starting roll calls

bigbucbob

Hi,

My wife and I are booked on a HAL cruise 3/30/2017. I cannot find a roll call for that cruise. Does someone have to start a roll call or does cruise critic start them when the time gets closer? Thank you.

Bob and Dot

Hi,

My wife and I are booked on a HAL cruise 3/30/2017. I cannot find a roll call for that cruise. Does someone have to start a roll call or does cruise critic start them when the time gets closer? Thank you.

Bob and Dot

Individuals start the Roll Calls. Just head over to the proper cruise line/ship forum, and start yours.

Individuals start the Roll Calls. Just head over to the proper cruise line/ship forum, and start yours.

Thank you for your help. I've been over to the HAL forum and seen a reference to having a sail date in the subject but I still can't figure out exactly how to get started. (where to click and what button to press) It makes me feel a little stupid but I'd appreciate a little more direction. Thank you.

Bob H

Thank you for your help. I've been over to the HAL forum and seen a reference to having a sail date in the subject but I still can't figure out exactly how to get started. (where to click and what button to press) It makes me feel a little stupid but I'd appreciate a little more direction. Thank you.

Bob H

Go to the Holland America Roll Call board.

Click on the ship you're going to cruise on.

Then start a new thread there (just like you did here). Just click on the "New Thread" button on the upper left of the threads there. Title it with the dates of the cruise.

Once you click "Submit New Thread" at the bottom of the window there, you'll have a Roll Call started.

Then start a new thread there (just like you did here). Just click on the "New Thread" button on the upper left of the threads there. Title it with the dates of the cruise.

Once you click "Submit New Thread" at the bottom of the window there, you'll have a Roll Call started.

Thank you. I think I did what you said and I still can't find it when I search for it as I usually do a roll call. Perhaps it takes a while to rattle through the process. I'll check tomorrow. Thanks again.

Thank you. I think I did what you said and I still can't find it when I search for it as I usually do a roll call. Perhaps it takes a while to rattle through the process. I'll check tomorrow. Thanks again.

I found a March 30, 2017 titled thread on the Rotterdam Roll Call forum. Is that correct?

All I'd add is the title, please include ship and date and use the month name ie May or Aug not 5 or 8, as with different countries using different date formats it can be confusing.