Cabin #s don't match.

grandgeezer

Printed out our Xpress Pass and the cabin number on it doesn't match what's on the luggage tags. Why am I not surprised? Called my TA and she contacted Celebrity. Oops! New luggage tags being sent. That would have made for an exciting embarkation day.

Printed out our Xpress Pass and the cabin number on it doesn't match what's on the luggage tags. Why am I not surprised? Called my TA and she contacted Celebrity. Oops! New luggage tags being sent. That would have made for an exciting embarkation day.

Good to know it is just a tag misprint and not a last minute cabin change. I think it would have been upsetting to have to track down your luggage if you had not caught it.

Good to know it is just a tag misprint and not a last minute cabin change. I think it would have been upsetting to have to track down your luggage if you had not caught it.

I!m glad it wasn't a last minute cabin change. The luggage tag cabin was way at the back of deck 8. The cabin on the Xpress Pass is almost mid ship on deck 8.

Embarkation day can be hectic enough without having to track down luggage.

The best solution on luggage tags is don't bother. They will tag at the curb when you drop off your bags. Always correct. No lost tag order!

Agreed. X should just stop sending them out. So easy to get them from the porter when dropping off the bags.

Agreed. X should just stop sending them out. So easy to get them from the porter when dropping off the bags.

Or print them yourself and stick into a cheap but durable plastic holder. That way you can proof-read and make sure it's the right cabin [or pick a better one ??? :D]

Edited by Host Jazzbeau

Same thing happened to us on our recent Celebrity cruise after our room was upgraded. Called the captains club and they said to ignore the tags on website. They said it was too late for them to send us updated tags via mail, but to just use the blank ones at port terminal. We were planning to do this, however we ended up receiving the updated tags in the mail the day before the cruise.