Jewel Spa Pass

laiza01

We are going on the Jewel in May to Alaska and was wondering since there are 2 1/2 days at sea if the Spa pass is worth it. Since we can not lay out on deck as I am sure it is chilly, and we like to read and relax it seems this would be the best way. We are a daughter (33) and Mom (?) and don't really do Bingo but love the trivia games. What exactly is in the spa?

Thanks for any help

This past September on our Alaskan cruise I bought the spa passes on the Jewel for the same reason.

Used it once!

Never went back....it was so packed. Never could get into the whirlpool or the loungers.

May have just been that sailing but it turned me off from ever purchasing the passes again.

Just my opinion.

Edited by NancyL2

Have a feeling your weather was a lot similar to what I am expecting How cold was it on deck?

How did you like the time on the ship?

Have always gone with NCL and love the smaller ships but am a bit concerned that we have to spend all ship time inside.

Thanks

We had amazing weather...a bit chilly up on deck. About 50degrees...but then there was the "breeze". lol Just wore a sweater or light fleece jacket and really enjoyed being out on the deck. lots to see and do.

Love, love the Jewel....large enough to get lost. Away from everyone/thing.

But it's small enough to be able to know the layout of the ship quickly.

Staff is super friendly.

Enjoy!

We purchased the spa pass and loved it! We had 3 sea days on our 7 day cruise to Mexican Rivera and the pool area was crowded and noisy. We used it every day, usually for about 1 to 2 hours relaxing and reading, loved the heated tile loungers the best, felt fantastic to our backs. We would come straight there after our shore excursions and unwind. It was never crowded but it was beautiful weather. Beautiful view of the sea from the spa!