Allure Specialty Restaurants

Going on the Allure in November 2nd time. Have been to Giovanni's had a good experience. Want to try Sambra Grill or 150 Park Ave. Has anyone been to them is so, did you have a good experience. Don't want to waste my money. Thanks:)

Hi, we were on the Allure last year on the inaugural TA cruise to Barcelona.

We enjoyed our meal immensely at 150 Central Park (must try the Cucumber Martini - a specialty of the house). Food and service were excellent - if you can eat it all!

But not so the Sambra Grill. All the variations of meat were oozing a thick oily baste which rendered the meat tasteless or all tasting the same. It was dreadful and we left early. Fortunately the manager apologised and we were reimbursed the cost of our meal.

I agree with Giovanni's - we enjoyed lunch there on embarkation day.

Going on the Allure in November 2nd time. Have been to Giovanni's had a good experience. Want to try Sambra Grill or 150 Park Ave. Has anyone been to them is so, did you have a good experience. Don't want to waste my money. Thanks:)

It all depends what you may like.

I really enjoyed Giovanni's and 150 CP. Food and service were both excellent.

Really disliked Samba grill. Food was ok but not amazing, service was inattentive, and I hated the location of the solarium bistro. Didn't feel like a steakhouse, and it was HOT. Will not return.

I really enjoyed Giovanni's and 150 CP. Food and service were both excellent.

Really disliked Samba grill. Food was ok but not amazing, service was inattentive, and I hated the location of the solarium bistro. Didn't feel like a steakhouse, and it was HOT. Will not return.

I was surprised they kept that restaurant after the dry dock.