What can family with kids do in Nassau?

michelle.zhang.90

Ha I totally understand that. I was looking for the link to book the all day pass or who you bought it from. When I tried doing a search, all I get is booking for the hotel rooms themselves. I don't see any offers to book the day pass.

"melia nassau day pass" the day pass part is critical to get the day pass sites. Also, the thread linked above has the site we used: book a tour carrib....

http://www.bahamasoutdoors.com/

That's her website. Not sure if she's still into the biking part. I think what I enjoyed most was her passion for Nassau. She actually stopped while we were biking to scold some men who were cutting down branches for no good reason - very protective of the environment. She also published a book about birds of Nassau, which we ordered, She sent us the book when it was published along with a nice note saying she remembered us and asking about our family. The bike tour started from her home (which she drove us to - other side of Nassau); we played with her dog - it just had the feel of, not so much an excursion, as being a guest at someone's house. Again, I never cared for Nassau until I did this excursion.

That sounds wonderful!!! Thank you!