Freestyle...please help Dawn newbie :-D

michalskid

I am just wondering exactly what restaurants require reservations or do they all require reservations.

I know that Cagney's, Le Bistro and Bamboo (Tappenyaki) - the extra cost restaurants.

Do the restaurants change their menus everyday or is there one menu to choose options from?

I just needed some sort of clarification, I feel as if I am making this harder than it actually is but I just don't want to miss anything!!

Lastly, I know dress code is 'resort casual,' is this during lunch and dinner or can it be slightly more casual on at sea days with lunch?

I am really looking forward to experiencing the freestyle dining!

TIA!

Michalskid,

am just wondering exactly what restaurants require reservations or do they all require reservations.

I know that Cagney's, Le Bistro and Bamboo (Tappenyaki) - the extra cost restaurants.

La Trattoria (Italian) does, Salsa (Tex/Mex) does.

Do the restaurants change their menus everyday or is there one menu to choose options from?

Cagney's, Le Bistro, Bamboo, La Trattoria, Blue Lagoon (24 hour) & Salsa have the same menu for the cruise. The 3 Main Dining Rooms change the menus daily, but have similar ones each day.

Lastly, I know dress code is 'resort casual,' is this during lunch and dinner or can it be slightly more casual on at sea days with lunch?

Resort casual is for the evening. Shorts are permitted during the day (no bathing suits).

Have great cruise Freestyle is the best!:)

Happy Sailing

Monty

Archived