Juneau & Skagway excursions

shipsealand

I will probably be booking the same excursion in July. In my research, this does not appear to be a problem. If you check the FAQ on their website - this is one of the topics. Through google, many people have said they have done this excursion at this time with a 7:00 am dock time 😀

Hi BQ

I love the info you post. I am wondering if you can answer this question for me.

I am going to book with Chilkoot Tours for the WPR&Bus. It will be Sept 28th. They only have the morning excursions on this day. The 7:30 ( train up bus down, the one I want ) and 8:30 in reverse. Chilkoot has said I would be okay to take the 7:30 excursion as I would be able to get off the ship in time as the ship docks at 6-630. They pick up people at the dock.

Do you or anyone else have experience with this or comment.

TIA

Double check your ship's docking time. If you can confirm it is around 6/6:30 you should be absolutely fine.

The distance between the ship dock and the railway is very short. The tour bus will have you there in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk