CORAL -tell me all about it! - food, spa, what not to miss

Lurdes777

This is our first cruise to Alaska and on Princess. Coral is our ship. We will board around noon time. Please give me tips on what to do before we depart, where to eat lunch, what other dining places are worth the stop? Best for breakfast? Place on the ship to read the book in peace?

Once you get to your cabin, get hold of the Patter. At the back is the list of bars and restaurants, and its locations. You can start from there.

I apologize for hijacking your thread. But I have a question about the inside cabins on the Coral. We have a section of balcony cabins on the starboard side and one person booked an inside across the hall on C-deck. On the Coral there is only one row of inside cabins. Which side does the door open to? Starboard or Port?

If you have the balcony cabins with the larger, half-covered, balconies, that will be wonderful!

I am seeing that the cabin numbers on these interior cabins are ODD numbers. So, just based on that, I am going to think that these cabins are 'starboard' cabins, and the doors will open from that Starboard hallway, just like your balconies. Not the opposite port hallway.

An expert might know differently, but I think that is a pretty sure bet.

Edited by Wishing on a star

Wine diapers just blew my mind up! :)

We are also staying at Embassy the night before, might just got to Walmart and get a bottle or something...

Thank you all so much. I did use search function a couple times, but it returns so many threads!

• 2 weeks later...
Place on the ship to read the book in peace?

I am seeing a new video review of the Coral Princess. Has some good footage. It shows the Card Room and The Library.. I think these start at about the 5:00 minute or 6:00 minute mark. Hope this helps!

Edited by Wishing on a star