aft balcony miracle?

steph1976

We have a group on the miracle and we actually have the entire back row of deck 6 (at least im pretty sure its 6) my parents and other family members have the 2 suites on each end with the wrap around balcony. I am not sure if I should give up my aft. balcony for a regular balcony or oceanview to save money. My husband and I have never had a balcony so we would not know what we were missing. Can you sleep with the door open? Not sure what to do.

We have a corner suite with a wraparound balcony and a cabin with a regular aft balcony for the kids. I don't think you'll save much by going to a regular balcony. Plus you'll miss the view.

I rarely hear someone say, "I had a balcony, but I wished I saved the money and got an oceanview". But I always hear people say "Now that I've had a balcony, I can't go back."

The view from 6262 on the Miracle:

carnivalbalcony.jpg.77f4dbd520d9addc689ae57b8e36f816.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/photo/231082601/283578778xGRsek

you didnt say why you would give up an aft to be on the side.

Keeping the door open depends on when you go. Summer months will be horrible to do this. We tried once on the Victory and everything ws sooo wet fromt he condensation.

On the aft there are no ocean breezes so keeping the door open for air kinda defeats the purpose.

the reason i would go to the side woud be to save money. The more i think the more i realize I would not save enough to matter. Therefore I am pretty well convinced we are gonna stick with our aft balcony. We have always had an oceanview. We will be going October of next year again this is why I need to plan one for the spring. I cannot wait a year.:p

Archived