Hotel Jazz-- Laundry?

ashmac8

I realize this is a specific question but I haven't been able to determine from their website. Do they have washing machines/facilities available for guests to pay to use within the hotel? We will be wrapping up our land portion of the trip and I am hoping to minimize packing by washing clothes before we board the Epic.

If the hotel does not have machines for guests to use is their a laundromat near by?

Many thanks!!!

Ashley

While you may find help here this question would be better asked on trip advisor. Also just do a search on google and then map where you are staying. When last in Barcelona we rented an apartment partly because it came with a washer so did not search then.

While you may find help here this question would be better asked on trip advisor. Also just do a search on google and then map where you are staying. When last in Barcelona we rented an apartment partly because it came with a washer so did not search then.

thanks will also check trip advisor

Normally Spanish hotels will send items to the laundry for you, but I have never stayed in one that has a self service laundry machine.

Thanks. That was the impression I got from the website. I'll have to use googlemaps to find one nearby.

Normally Spanish hotels will send items to the laundry for you, but I have never stayed in one that has a self service laundry machine.

We will be staying in the Yurbban Trafalgar near Placa Catalunya in October and I read reviews on CC that it has laundry facilities and they are free to use.........and they supply soap.........hard to believe and we will see for ourselves. The YT hotel is two years old and gets great reviews on TA.