Empress: go or "no go"

Did you read the story on CC News about Empress? From the "horses mouth" she is sailing May 28 and then being scheduled for Cuba as many suspected. He said not until after July 31 as still working on details for government clearance. Go to NEWS and read. I immediately checked deck plans and see like Monarch and Majesty only junior suites for balconies unless you are a high roller for real suites. Better get a job or hit lottery if we plan to go. Can't sail without balcony.

Did you read the story on CC News about Empress? From the "horses mouth" she is sailing May 28 and then being scheduled for Cuba as many suspected. He said not until after July 31 as still working on details for government clearance. Go to NEWS and read. I immediately checked deck plans and see like Monarch and Majesty only junior suites for balconies unless you are a high roller for real suites. Better get a job or hit lottery if we plan to go. Can't sail without balcony.

Let's see what they put out, before we all get crazy over it.

For me, if it is going to be doing 'immersion type' cruise with only Cuban ports of call, count me OUT, and I do want to go to Cuba, but to have one port of call along with others as part of a normal cruise sailing. I have no interest in a propaganda filled itinerary. JMO.

I am hoping that once she sails that Royal will put out more of her schedule so that people (like me) can consider cruising on her.

Same here. I am patiently waiting for new releases for her. Hoping and crossing my fingers there will be deep C&A discounts like the current sailings when they were first released......:)