Shoe Diva's Club

Krazy kruizers, how about shoe clips? They used to be popular in the fifties disappeared for awhile except on bridal shoes and now they've made a comeback. You can get them for all around the shoe: for toes, heels, laces, everything! When I have to stick to a reliable shoe I'm going to get a whole collection of them! Think how many shoes it'll look like I have then!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Krazy kruizers, how about shoe clips? They used to be popular in the fifties disappeared for awhile except on bridal shoes and now they've made a comeback. You can get them for all around the shoe: for toes, heels, laces, everything! When I have to stick to a reliable shoe I'm going to get a whole collection of them! Think how many shoes it'll look like I have then!

Tons of styles here. Still have some from the '80s.

http://www.absolutelyaudrey.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=626

ETA--looking around the site, they have heel rings. Didn't know what they were but now I NEED them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

Maggiemou. Forty pairs! My kind of girl. For a trip of any length, my packing list starts with my shoes. My goal is to keep it down to no more than six pairs, but with so many to choose from that is a tough task. Next week, for the first time, we are in and out of our home port. Yahoo, no weight or space restrictions. But it is Alaska! Won't need much more than hiking boots and a couple of pairs for evening. Well, a pair of flats and maybe cute boots for around the ship, a pair of sandals for the pool...Oh look, I'm already at six.

I used to have quite a few of those shoe clips -- they sure ruined a lot of stockings though.

The flat black shoes I wear now for evenings are like ballerina shoes with a black pompom on them.

Krazy Kruisers of course you are in the club! I think anyone who is prepared to admit to a shoe "problem" is in the club :)

Betty (serendipity1499) makes the decisions as to who can join the club as she started this thread.

Boo Hoo -- I didn't make it into the club.

You all have fun.

I used to have quite a few of those shoe clips -- they sure ruined a lot of stockings though.

The flat black shoes I wear now for evenings are like ballerina shoes with a black pompom on them.

Betty (serendipity1499) makes the decisions as to who can join the club as she started this thread.

YOU ARE IN KRAZY KRUISERS!!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB!! All you have to do is like/love shoes even when someone else is wearing them.. NO One is excluded!!

Everyone is welcome to nominate someone for the club.. I love it that you all don't consider me NUTS! Or if you do you still let me have some fun..

WOW...You've all been so busy while I've been making my appointments for today.. Having a Pedicure at 2:p.m. as going out tonight..Then I have to decide which pair to wear with which jacket & purse to match..OH MY so much to decide..

:) You all have been so busy!

More of you have joined: Caribbean Chris. Krazy Kruisers, CruisinwithmaandPa- Love your glitter shoes for Marti Gras, Can't wait to see your next pair, Sadien, Keroppi2011, iheartbda- Had to print up your Ode to a Centipede, Fantastic! Will get a frame to put it up on my wall!

If I left anyone out, please let me know.. Thanks everyone..:D:):D

Tons of styles here. Still have some from the '80s.

http://www.absolutelyaudrey.com/mobile/Category.aspx?id=626

ETA--looking around the site, they have heel rings. Didn't know what they were but now I NEED them.

Sadie, Thanks for that WEB site..Unfortunately I'm not wearing any heels higher than one inch now, but it gave me some great ideas..I have a box of shoe clips in my closet that I haven't worn in years..Just dug them out..May buy a few more & try the new ones on some of my closed toe shoes..

Must admit to you all that I now only have about 50 to 60 pairs of shoes to my name.. My very dear Friend (Prime Time) & I got rid of all my heels when DH & I moved, but hope that someone else benefited from them.. She was unmerciful & sent some of my favorites packing!:eek:

I'll have to tell her about this thread ..

:) You all have been so busy!

More of you have joined: Caribbean Chris. Krazy Kruisers, CruisinwithmaandPa- Love your glitter shoes for Marti Gras, Can't wait to see your next pair, Sadien, Keroppi2011, iheartbda- Had to print up your Ode to a Centipede, Fantastic! Will get a frame to put it up on my wall!

If I left anyone out, please let me know.. Thanks everyone..:D:):D

Whoops...I meant Mardi Gras!:o

Edited by serendipity1499

It's not the number of shoes, just have to adore and drool.

Only have a few pair of heels, just one with any real height. Once it DH took all night to realize I was 6" taller.

I figured you maybe had martini on the brain[emoji483][emoji483][emoji483]

That too...But also had to get out to get my manicure & pedicure, so I can enjoy that Martini tonight..:):D

It's not the number of shoes, just have to adore and drool.

Only have a few pair of heels, just one with any real height. Once it DH took all night to realize I was 6" taller.

Oh I definitely adore & keep drooling..

It's very annoying to dance with DH in flats..He's 6'2" & I was 5' 1 1/2" several years ago..

Think I've shrunk since then..:eek:

See the size difference, when I'm in flats..When we're sitting it's not so noticeable, only because he has long arms & legs../SIZE]

Day4H.jpg.3df86f08aedfa380ceda4665bca9a9cd.jpg

Here are a few pairs that I enjoy. These are not utilitarian shoes :D

Great shoes!

Agree they are NOT utilitarian shoes! They are beautiful!

I don't know how to take pics with my cell phone & post pics of my shoes but I'll try to figure it out.. I may be able to find ia pic of one pair which I bought off the internet..

But have to go take my shower & get ready to go out for dinner with our Friends who are celebrating their 69th Anniv..Can't imagine being married that long.. We'll have our 40th this summer..

Anybody else buy shoes on vacation? Getting dressed tonight I realized I have several pairs from my travels or brought back from DDtheOlder's travels.

Favorites right now are a pair of flowered leather flip flops from La Paz.