Shoe Diva's Club

Just checked, the price is $39.50. Only size 10 is available, in the cork. Black and beige was available too, but I waited a couple of hours to buy and missed out.

Heel height is 3.3" it says. I'll bet their sales are fairly regular. Maybe another one around Labor Day.

I shop mainly online, but I don't have time to scour every sale. I subscribe to Brad's Deals, a daily email blast with info about just about every online sale. I have found great deals that way.

Just checked, the price is $39.50. Only size 10 is available, in the cork. Black and beige was available too, but I waited a couple of hours to buy and missed out.

Heel height is 3.3" it says. I'll bet their sales are fairly regular. Maybe another one around Labor Day.

I shop mainly online, but I don't have time to scour every sale. I subscribe to Brad's Deals, a daily email blast with info about just about every online sale. I have found great deals that way.

Thanks so much for the info. Size 10 would be to big for me, but maybe I'll check the site out anyway to see what else they have! :D

The Charles David cork heels are so cute!

BTW, I also subscribe to Brad's Deals and I highly recommend them. I've found some great online shopping deals with free shipping via their daily emails.

I thought I would avoid this one being a shoeaholic and trying to cure my addiction (yeah right) but I have been drawn in!

Currently have circa 300 pairs of shoes/sandals and trying to decide which ones to take on next cruise (14 nights). I did part with a load a couple years back but the numbers have crept up and up, same with bags and fancy frocks! Roll on retirement (20 years to go) when I can take a WC and wear them all!

I love shoes that are slightly funky and spied some Irregular Choice earlier in the thread, love those! I love bling too but I have a lot of classics too Chanel/Dior/Prada/Gucci/YSL/LV etc.

I sometimes take a separate case for my shoes and bags, luckily we drive to the port.

I took 13 pairs for 4 days in Porta Banus

22 Pairs on last 7 day cruise (Carib)

Trying really hard to narrow it down this next 14 night trip. Probably going to fail.

Do I qualify?

I had to give up my 4" heals and found this shoe in black on clearance at Macy's. Very comfortable can be worn with a number of styles.

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/style-co.-mulan2-embellished-evening-wedge-sandals-only-at-macys?ID=2159420&CategoryID=17570

They are pretty.

I popped out yesterday for a couple of errands and came home with 3 pairs of shoes and a pair of baby blue Adidas trainers (sneakers):o

Does this thread include comfortable walking shoes, not just heels? If so, I just got a new pair of walking shoes. They are Dansko brand and have a removable insole so orthopedic insoles can be used. I've worn Danscos for years but now need my orthotics for all-day walking on tours. These are new to the Dansco line for fall. I got mine from Zappos. Love them!!

Margee

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

This is truly cracking me up! I use my small suitcase as my shoe case. I should add by small it is a hard sided piece of luggage ( carry one size) but it packs on both sides, as in when you open and lay it flat both halves are packed. I think I got about 12 pairs in it on one cruise with room to spare. I have to have sparkly heels in silver and in gold then plain black heels and of course something nude then I HAVE to have my platforms in nude and in navy just in case my feet get sore and I don't want to wear skinny heels. Oh but then there are flip flops and since I don't know what I'll actually want to wear I have to take at least 5 pair. I do love me some shoes. I don't go out as much as we use to so the cruises are my only chance to dress up and so I do. Did I mention as my husband makes fun of me he throws about 4 pair of his shoes in his case plus his slides and wears his sneakers:D

I have looked at such lovely shoes in this forum and I just have to join! I'm past my high heel days, but always on the lookout for interesting colorful sneakers. Hope to see a lot more awesome shoes and bond with other shoe lovers. Here is a pair of sneakers I just love!fd8db89206258714cfe4d2489d3d464e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have looked at such lovely shoes in this forum and I just have to join! I'm past my high heel days, but always on the lookout for interesting colorful sneakers. Hope to see a lot more awesome shoes and bond with other shoe lovers. Here is a pair of sneakers I just love!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I recently bought these fun sneakers & they are SO comfortable! They have a slight wedge in them, but it's barely noticeable. I get compliments on them every time I wear them. Since you like colorful sneakers, I felt compelled to share my find. :)

http://www.6pm.com/skechers-retros-og-1985-black-purple

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so as the perpetual wearer of heels, I needed to find a pair of “sensible” black flats as my only pair that fits me finally reached its end. I have been searching desperately for something that would stay on my feet, actually fit and not be too boring :) I found these... These should make it on my next cruise vacation :)

tmee

thU4SN072W.jpg.1fdafe06f9c2203e3c24d13e4b8d7573.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Had a very sad day a few days ago. DD cleared out her closet and got rid of lots of shoes. Some shoes were barely worn but now too small. Kid outgrew size 11! Thankfully not all shoe companies use the same last.

On the plus side, she went looking for black ballet flats (with a soft, pliable heel) and found them first time looking.

Edited by SadieN

The shoe itself is cloth. The bows are patent leather (or something like it). Here's a picture I got off the internet that shows them better. I found these on a sale rack at Macy's.

s-l1600.jpg

If Dorothy didn't have her red slippers, she'd have worn these.